26

Mikey's POV

I was woken up by wolf whistles, and i was very confused before i turned over and remembered what had happened. I looked up at Andy and Brooklyn as they smirked at us. Ryan gave them a "shut the fuck up," before rolling over and cuddling into me again.

"Have you two had fun?" Andy teased.

"They look like they have," Brooklyn smirked, pulling the covers over us, "they're both definitely naked..."

---

"Get up, lovebirds!" Blair's voice woke us both up the next morning.

Ryan groaned beside me and rolled into me, mumbling "tell him to let me sleep."

"What time is it?" i muttered.

"Time to get out of bed!" he answered, and i forced myself and Ryan to sit up slowly.

It was a big day today, and Brooklyn didn't know, but we were going out later to celebrate.

"Make sure you're up before we get back," Blair said to us before turning to Brooklyn.

"Hi?" Brook said nervously, as Blair looked at him sternly.

"I need to talk to you on the stairs," he glared, "now."

Brooklyn gulped, following Blair as he left the flat.

I smirked at Andy as he smiled excitedly and started vlogging. "Brook is in the band, guys," he whispered, "Blair's out there telling him now."

"We're buzzing, we love Brook," Rye smiled as Andy started filming him (and me).

"He loves Mikey more though, obviously," Andy laughed, "i don't know they're wearing any clothes under those covers..."

"Shut up," i chuckled, "but yeah he does."

He kissed my cheek before turning back to the camera, "we're going out to celebrate later, we're officially a three-piece!"

"We are!" Andy smiled, turning the camera back to him, "Brooklyn is amazing!"

Rye and i took the opportunity to get out of bed and dressed.

When Brooklyn came in, there was a huge smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around Andy and an arm around Rye, hugging them both tight. I filmed the moment for the vlog as Brooklyn did a mini speech to thank them both.

---

We went to London to celebrate, and we went into our first club. We showed our ID's to the bouncer and walked in, cheering our way to the bar as Brooklyn's fake ID had passed it's first test.
(don't drink underage guys, and be bloody careful if you do drink however old you are)

I slammed a note down on the bar, wanting to buy the three of them their first drinks to say congrats. Leaning over to the barmaid, i pointed a thumb at the three of them, "my friends are celebrating, can i have four of whatever your strongest drink is please?"

I handed them out and we all clicked our glasses together and drank them quickly.

"Shots?" Ryan smirked, but he'd already ordered them by the time anyone could answer.

The last thing i remembered was the shot we had at the bar of the second club we went to, after way too many drinks in the first.

Then i woke up. As i slowly opened my eyes, i realised that it wasn't Ryan that was lying next to me.

----------

Lil cliffhanger to say hi i'm back for a bit