Chapter 27

My point of view:

--Fast forward to tomorrow night--

        Kian and I have been hanging out all day. It was a good feeling but awkward too.

        "Let's go to a club." Kian laid back against the head board. "Pardon?" I was going to hang with Becca and Anthony but he stopped me. "Yeah. The two of us." He shrugged. "Kian I, um, can't" I thought of an excuse but none came. "If you don't want to we don't have to...I'm leaving though." He stood up and stopped in front of me. I contemplated his offer. "Fine." I opened a drawer and dug through to find a decent dress. 

        I didn't feel like going. My friends probably felt neglected. I made a poor attempt with my hair, brushing it out and putting it in a messy ish pony tail. My dress made me look like a disco ball but I didn't care. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded, feeling my earrings dangle against my neck. We headed across the street to Wingz, I guess its called. "ID please?" The guard asked at the front. I flashed mine and he let us through. "You look like you're six." Kian teased me. "Shut up." I mumbled. 

        We pushed through the crowded club. "Do you want to dance?" He began slightly swaying his body from side to side. "I'm going to fall." I told him as he grabbed my hands. "Nah I got you." His whisper was barely audible over the bumping bass. We awkwardly swayed to the music together. Is there something I should say? A slow song came on. Ugh. Memories from countless high school dances came to my mind and I shuddered. Just because I could dance doesn't mean I wanted to. 

        "You put your hands here..." Kian placed my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist. "I know what to do." I accidentally snapped. "Woah there fiesty." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and we barely danced around other couples. A group of girls were sloppily dancing in the corner. I recognized them. "Andrea?" I asked in complete confusion.

Kian's point of view:

        I didn't get the vibe that Julie wanted to be here but I tried to make it enjoyable. I noticed Andrea but didn't say anything until Julie did. "Andrea?" Julie took a step away from me. "Oh heyyyy gurl." She smiled at me and waved to Julie. "Have you met Lexii yett?" She pushed Julie's friend in front of her and she winced. "Help me." She mouthed. "Andrea cut the act." I stepped next to Julie and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped but didn't say anything.

        "What act?" She looked straight up at me. "Never mind." I stopped before someone got into a fight. "Yeah." She rolled her eyes. Julie was starting to get uncomfy so I led her back away. Andrea yanked me back by my collar. "She's using you. She wants to get back at me." She whispered in my ear. The girls I didn't know were making a poor attempt to grind behind her. "No she isn't." I stepped away. "MAN STEALER!" She yelled and Julie spun around. "Just ignore her." I pushed her lightly back. We had a crowd forming around us now. "Stupid son of a..." She changed her mind mid sentence and grabbed my shirt again. "Kiss me moron." Andrea placed her lips on mine. There was an uproar from the crowd. I pushed her away. "What is your problem?" I heard from behind me. I thought Julie would be a crying mess but she walked past me and slapped her. Hard. "Ow!" She yelped for a quick second but reacted by kicking her to the ground. The way she landed wasn't pretty.

        The bouncer came over shortly. "Is there a problem here?" He asked me. "No sir." I lifted Julie and carried her out, leaving a snickering Andrea behind. 

--

        "You okay princess?" I laid her down in her bed. "What happened?" Anthony stood over her. "Nothing she's fine." I leaned over her. "I'm fine." She repeated me, eyes distant. He pulled me to the side.

        "What's going on?" He had wide eyes, seemingly caring. "Her and Andrea got into a fight in the club... It's not a big deal really." I shrugged. "Need me to get anything?" He grabbed his keys off the nightstand. "Maybe some water?" I suggested and he hurried out the door. 

        "You sure you're fine?" I asked for the 100th time. "Yeah." She rolled onto her side away from me. "Did I do something?" I asked moving to the other side. "No." She rolled back over. "Julie." I shook my head at her. "Kian." She rolled onto her back. I kneeled over her. "Julie." I teased back. "Yes?" She glanced up. Her hair was a disaster but I didn't mind. I brushed it out of her eyes and lowered myself to her. "What." She breathed. "Hi." I laughed and fell beside her. "Oh god." She rolled her eyes. 

        We stayed quiet for a moment and I heard her breathing slow. She fell asleep quietly. I watched her sleep for a while before removing her shoes and covering her with the blanket. "I love you." I pressed my lips to her forehead before turning off the light.

        (Authors note: Enjoying this? I added a little more drama for you guys! I haven't updated in a while but you know I have that school thing and that cheer thing. Vote if you like this chapter! Also feedback is appreciated so leave some comments! Ill be replying to some! Stay beautiful! xoxo)