Chapter 14

My point of view:

        "Thanks for the best day ever!" I side hugged my sister. "Yeah, It's no issue. We should do this more often, how about the beach tomorrow?" She turned the key to our apartment. Surprisingly, Andrea wasn't home. "Yeah... I would like that." I beamed and walked to my room. I placed the bags neatly on the floor, plugged my camera to the computer, and collasped on my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep quickly.

        I woke up to pounding on my door. "Mhmm?" I propped myself up on my elbows. "Kian is here for you." Jenn winked at me. "I didn't ask him to come over?" I tilted my head in confusion. "Yeah well... He's here." She thankfully closed the door behind her. I peeled off my clothes from earlier and put on a orange tank top and black jeans. I slid on my orange ombre vans and walked hesitantly into the hallway. "Hey Julie! You look good!" He took a step towards me. "Wanna go hang out?" He asked me, before I could say yeah, he was already pulling me to the door. "Bye Jenn!" I yelped before I was out the door. "You're acting strange." I yawned at him. "No I'm not? Don't you want to have a good time?" He asked. "You could text me! Not just randomly show up at my house." I yelled playfully at him.

        We got to the garage and I looked for his car. "I took Ricky's." He shrugged. "He won't like that." I told him and he flipped me a finger. "Excuse me sir put that away." I giggled. I felt suddenly hyper. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him as he rolled down all the windows and sped to the highway. "You'll see." He smiled.