Chapter Nine

My view:

"Nash!?" I shrieked before putting a hand over my mouth. "Finally you get here I've been waiting..." He stopped when he saw Kian. "You slept with him didn't you?" A creepy smile crept along his face. "No!" I blushed turning red. Kian thankfully stayed quiet. "Wait until lover boy hears about this!" He laughed but stopped abrubtly. 

"I didn't come here for this. I came to talk to you." His personality did a 180 flip. "Nash, I think you should leave." I whispered, grabbing behind me to pull Kian into the apartment. "We need to talk. It's been years." He sighed. "Yes, Nash it has been years. You didn't even try and now you expect me to take you back! What kind of person  does that?" I tried to lower my voice. He looked at me and then Kian. He gave him a dirty look and then said, "You would give him a chance wouldn't you?" I looked up to meet his eyes. 

"What are you talking about?" I searched for the answer. "He's probably played plenty of girls, just look at him." He sneered. "Nash shut up you don't know what you're talking ab-" I was cut off when Nash slammed me into the wall and kissed me hard. I yelped and tried pushing him off, but no luck. Kian ran over and pulled him off. "Nash, you need to leave." Kian gripped tightly on his arm. "Don't tell me what to do!" He spit. He saw the worry in my eyes and his tone got softer. He wrestled free from his grip and knelt beside me. "Julie I'm so sorry, I just..." I cut him off, dragging Kian into the apartment and slamming the door in Nashs face.

I walked in and saw Troye sitting on the couch. "Hey Kian." He waved and returned to watching some program. "I'll be right back." I told the two and ran to Andrea's room. I hoped Kian wouldn't follow me.