Chapter Two

My view:

I woke up way earlier than I would have at home, even though it was 12. I rolled over and pulled out my phone. I had a message from Troye, a message from Andrea, and a voicemail from...Nash Grier? I haven't seen him in two years since, well, the incident. I checked Troye's message first.

Troye:

You still comin over? Love you xox

I glanced at the time. I agreed to be there at 1. If I was going to be on time, I needed to hurry up. I walked into my connected bathroom. I never really wore make up, so I went straight to brushing my long blonde hair. I braided it quicly and brushed my teeth. Thankfully my closet was connected. I pulled out a navy blue crop top with an anchor on it, and some black high waister skinny jeans. I pulled on some vans and Troyes beanie that he gave me the day we met. I sighed remembering that day...

I walked to the living room where Jenn and Andrea were watching some show on Netflix. "Woah you look good! Like a tumblr girl. Where are you going?" Andrea asked. "Um Tylers'." I studdered. "Oakley? You're kidding. Who knew he was friends with you!" Jenn laughed. I shrugged. "I've been in at least two of his videos..." I trailed off. "Oh right. Sorry." She apologized. "I'm actually going for Troye." I stated. 

Jenn and I used to be so close, what happened to us? I wondered if she was kidding and mentally took back my last statement. I sighed, picking up my custom made galaxy penny board. "Be back soon!" Jenn yelled. I back tracked. "Why?" I questioned, she can't tell me what to do. "The party?" She told me. Oh. Gross. "Right... I'll be back around 6 then." I sighed, closing the door behind me.

Luckily, his apartment building was less than a mile from ours, so I skated the whole way. I walked in, found the elevator and pushed six. It was funny how I knew this info already, just a few weeks ago, I kept walking to an old persons apartment. 

I found my way to Tylers and knocked on the door. He answered and smiled at me, "Hey! Come in!" I entered the space smiling. "You still haven't named the deer on the wall?" I asked. "Nah, I probably never will." He shrugged. Just then Troye came from the hallway. When he saw me a his bright smile lit up his face, the same smile I fell in love with. I walked over to him and hugged him. He lifted me up and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so much, Julie." He said putting me down. "I missed you too babe." I smiled at him. 

"Alright, enough with that." Tyler laughed, sitting on the couch. He explained that we were going to film the "Whats in my mouth" challenge. I've already done it on my channel, but not with them. 

Tyler set up the camera and started his intro. I kind of zoned out until he motioned for me to introduce myself. "Hey I'm Julie." I spoke and would've said more but Tyler told them to subscribe to my channel. 

As we started the game by blindfolding Tyler, my phone rang. I quickly put it on silent. "Ill edit that out." Tyler muttered. I showed the first item, which was my floppy phone case. "You better not be kissing its very quiet around here." He sassed. I kissed Troye lightly on the lips. 

We finished playing the game, and I won. "Hand over the phones." I laughed. I tweeted:

Tyler: Send sardines to my P.O box they taste great

Troye: My girlfriend is perfect and you must agree 

I laughed handing them their phones. I checked my phone. Nash called me?