Chapter Eleven

My point of view:

When the movie ended, Kian and Troye left. I sat up straight and turned off the tv. "You okay? You seem sad." Jenn appeared out of no where, leaning into the window. "Um me?" I asked, snapping out of a daze. "Um who else?" She sassed me, sliding onto the leather. "I'm fine." I was telling the truth. "Uh huh sure." She turned the tv back on and I got up to leave the room. 

"Hey!" She yelled for me. "Yeah?" I asked with my back facing her. "You can tell me anything. You know I love ya!" She laughed. I thought back a while. We were close up until a week ago! I snaped my eyes shut, trying to stop the emotions I was begining to feel. "Jenn we aren't close anymore." I turned around, eyes stinging. "I know." She lowered her head. I didn't mean to say that! I'm so stupid, creating drama everywhere. "It doesn't have to be like this. We can still be close. Hell, we live together!" She let out a weak laugh and I knew she was right. "True...How about we go shopping tomorrow, and you can vlog it? We can both update...like the sister tag!" She suggested and I agreed. "Fine with me." I shrugged. 

---

Andrea came out of her room, and made the tea like she promised earlier. "So I'm guessing we will have to go to the police station." She sat across from me and handed me a steaming cup. "Police?!" Jenn sat straight up. "Yeah...long story." I took a sip. "We shouldn't do it, it's not right." I admitted. Sure, he forcefully kisses me and follows me to my apartment, but I think he will get bored with it. "He's gonna give up." I said and Andrea shrugged. "It's your call." She muttered, dumping her tea in the sink and walking into her room. I slumped back into the couch. "I have no idea what you're talking about but tell me later!" Jenn followed Andrea through the hallway. I sat by myself, feeling good about my decision. I'm giving him a month...