Chapter Six

My view:

"You can't be serious. Get out." I pushed at him. I'm tired of him already. "You're not going to give him a chance?" Matt looked as shocked as Nash probably felt. "No. I have my reasons." I crossed my arms. "List them." Nash stepped closer. "I'm with Troye now. And what you did to him was unreasonable. You just left me at Vidcon, not even putting up a fight to save our relationship, and you broke his nose. For no reason I might add." I spit it out, not sure if I made any sense. 

"You can't seriously be hung up on this still?" Nash rolled his eyes. "Yes! I am Nash! He didn't do anything to you." I raised my voice again, something I despised doing. "He was getting too close to you. I saw what he was doing." He looked at the floor, and his expression told me I missed something. "He wasn't doing anything! If he would have, we wouldn't have gone out. For two years, Nash, two." I rolled my eyes. Matt looked uncomfortable, and I felt bad for him. "Nash, just leave." I caught him off guard by pushing him out. "Good bye Nash." I slammed the door in his face. 

"That went well." Jenn scared me by coming out of the kitchen. "No. It really didn't." I gave a sassy smile and rolled my eyes. "I was kidding. I think you need to relax." Jenn followed me as I went to my room. "I'm serious. Spa day, my treat." She stood in my doorway. "Jenn, really I'm fine. I just want him away from me." I peeled off my dress and put on some sweats and a tank top. "Whatever. Offer stands until tomorrow." She walked down the hall again. 

I was reading a book when I got a spam of texts. I furrowed my eyebrows and checked my phone:

Kian- Come to the o2l house

Connor- you comin?

Ricky- Ignore the boys

Ricky- do it

Jc- WISHBONE MISSES YEW

I laughed at the last one. I also had a few more messages from Troye, but I knew what they said. He is very predictable. It was 11 before I made my decision to go to the o2l house. I left my sweats on but put on a cuter tee shirt. "Leaving!" I called out before leaving the building. I caught a cab and gave the address. I leaned into the window, with a sigh. What could they possibly want?