Chapter 17

My point of view:

        I headed out to Troye and Tyler's apartment, not really wanting to deal with any of this drama right now. Yeah, I could be friends with Kian, who cares? I wasn't worried about walking the streets of West Hollywood, like I normally would have been, I just needed to clear this up as soon as possible. 

--

     "Open up!" I banged on the door. No one was replying. I tried the door knob and it was unlocked. Of course my first instinct was to walk in. All the lights were off which was unusual. I found myself standing in the doorway to the living room. I didn't want to see what I just did. "Troye?" I was so dumbfounded. He was kissing Tyler. I knew Troyler was a popular 'ship' name, but I didn't realize it was real. "Julie! I uh..." He looked more surprised than I felt. I turned away and ran. How could he do that to me? My mind was racing so fast, I couldn't bring myself to tears. I kept running, having no idea where I was going. I eventually got tired so I slowed to a walk.

        A black SUV pulled up next to me. I didn't think anything of it until they rolled down the window. "Julie?" 

Troye's Point of view:

        "I've searched the whole building. I never knew she could run so fast." Tyler joked, walking into the kitchen. "It's not funny!" I whined. Why didn't he care? Was I the only one with feelings in this whole city? "You just crushed her." He looked up, realizing that he was part of the reason too. "I'm an idiot." I repeated for the five hundredth time tonight. He shrugged for the five hundredth time tonight in reply. "I gotta call her." I walked to my room and dialed her number. She answered on the first ring.

        "Julie listen to me, please!" I started off the conversation dramatically. "What?" She snapped. She could get scary when she was mad. "I'm sorry! I really don't know what came over me. Maybe I had too much to drink, I don't know. But what you did with Kian hurt me too!" The last part slipped out. "I. Am. Not. Dating. Kian. We were just hanging out. I was coming over to explain the whole thing. You never trust me. So I'm done with you. Good bye Troye." She hung up leaving me in saddened/shocked state. 

        "How'd it go?" Tyler was standing in my door way. I walked over and shut the door on him, then went to bed. 

(Authors note: How many of you were expecting this? Enjoying the story? Follow me and don't forget to comment and vote! QOTC: How many of you want to be youtubers? Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, I haven't had time. I promise I will update as much as I can. Love you guys! Stay beautiful)