Chapter 37: Death Wish

Start from the beginning

"Dad? Dad! Let him go!!" Eunha and Mrs Jeon ran behind those guards who took Mr Jung outside. Before Eunha could step a foot out of the door, she was pulled back by Jungkook.

She watched him confused, as she tried yanking her hand out of his tight grip.

"Let me go", she gritted as he dragged her to his room upstairs. It was a struggle to hold her still as she resisted, to prevent the time being wasted, he threw her over his muscular shoulder and stomped inside his bedroom. He threw her on the bed and left, locking her inside. The door banged as she screamed on top of her lungs when he left.

He proceeded outside to meet Mr Jung held in position by the 2 bodyguards with Mrs Jung pleading those guards to leave her husband. Seeing Jungkook, Mr Jung started thrashing around in anger.

"If you're man enough, come fight me you little-" *punch*

A punch flew to Mr Jung's face with Mrs Jung putting her hands on her mouth in fear.

"Yeah I'm not man enough that's why I'm using the same tactics that you did 11 years ago" another punch flew to Mr Jung's face.

"What did you say you little punk!" Mr Jung was outraged yet a bit confused at his words.

Jungkook kept swings his fists on Mr Jung's face and body until he was covered in blood. The blood oozed from his nose and mouth with a black eye.

By now, even Mrs Jung was held by the arms for trying to save her husband as she shed tears. Though Jungkook wasn't going to do anything to a poor women.

"I'm sorry Mrs Jung, you're like a mother to me, but I can't forgive a murder like him. Not at all, after he killed my father."

"Boy what are you blabbering?!" *punch*

He crouched down to Mr Jung's level, both of their eyes meeting each others in disgust and hate.

"Do you remember the little 9-year-old boy who used to work for you 11 years ago?"

Mr Jung was left confused for a while before his eyes widened in realisation.

Seeing his helpless expression, Jungkook knew he had understood.

"Yeah I'm Jeon's son, the man you killed for my mother."

Mr Jung was left stunned. It all added up to him. Everything made perfect sense to him. He finally realised that Jungkook was avenging his father. It was his revenge for what Mr Jung had done and he took it out on him the perfect way...by using his daughter, his only pride.

Mr Jung stumbled back a bit in shock, still in the bodyguards hold.

"Oh let's not forget about the main part", a smirk played on Jungkook's lips as he picked up a dagger from his weapons suitcase.

Mr Jung's eyes widened along with Mrs Jung's.

"PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE MY HUSBAND!!" Mrs Jung's cried as she pleaded Jungkook.

He didn't want to do it, he really didn't but how could he not when the man in front of him jabbed his father in the same manner that he was gonna now.

"I have done nothing wrong!!" Mr Jung yelled. He himself knew the truth but lied.

And that's when Jungkook's hand rose up with the dagger.

Eunha's pov

"Stupid door".

Throwing the metal censor away, I quickly ran out of the room. I managed to rip it the damn censor that kept me in. I can't believe it worked. Once the censor detached from the door, the door automaticly opened. More like it was broken. May have took me a good 20 minutes but luckily I'm out.

I ran through the hallway and down the stairs to only meet Ms Jeon on the door way.

I ran past her to witness something I never thought I would have in my entire life.

It was raining and...

"D-Dad?" I burst into tears at the sight of my being brutally stabbed by Jungkook.

"DAD!!" I cried and ran to him. His face was unrecognisable. He was covered in blood. I quickly laid his head on my lap ad the two bodyguards left him like a dead body.

I cried and cried trying to fix his wounds.

"Why did you do this!!!!!" I screamed at Jungkook who stood there with a dagger covered in blood. Bits of my dad's blood splattered on his face.

They still held mum and took her inside to Ms Jeon who comforted her.

"What has my dad ever done to you!!!!" I screamed at him again with hatred.

"I told you before. There's really no point asking me again. My answer won't change." With that he signaled his guards and they quickly held me by either side of my arms, dragging me inside.

Narrator's pov

She screamed and yelled at Jungkook but all he did was look away. Knowing that after this he won't ever be able to face her.

Just when she went past his frame, he halted them.

"I'll do anything", words rushed through her mouth as tears escaped from her eyes.

He kept listening to her.

"I'll do anything but let my father go.....please". With that the guards began moving again with her.

Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration.

He rose his dagger up for the last time.

" Jungkook stop it!!!!!!" His mother yelled several times yet was ignored.

The guards stopped them from entering the situation so there was nothing they could have done.

And then it came down. Mr Jung closed his eyes, waiting for his death which didn't come.

He reopened his eyes to see the dagger on the ground with jungkook standing like a devil with Mr Jung kneeling to him.

"You see, I really love your daughter. She is everything to me. She's my life. Without her I'm nothing but i don't want her to be hurt. Though she doesn't understand my feelings. I can always kill you but I'm not you. Killing you will only bring me to your level. What difference would we have then? Your really place is there" both of there eye's turned to the driveway.

"Mr Jung freeze!" The police came in rushing and surrounded Mr Jung as he got dragged to the police veichle. Jungkook discussed a few things with the officers before returning to his mansion to only meet an angery Eunha.

*slap*

To be continued...