Chapter 5: 11 years after

Jungkook and Eunha
After 11 years.

Recap
"This was the day I lost my family and this was the day I found you. 13th April........Looks like doppelgängers do exist".

I gave him an assuring smile.
He is just like me, broken, destroyed and angry..
Now i know what to do.

"You can count on me godfather. We are now family and family sticks together no matter what. I'll always be there and be part of your world because now it's mine as well".

He simply smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Welcome home, future mafia leader."

End of recap

11 years after...

Eunha's POV

"Yah sleepy head wake up!!!!"

There goes my precious sleep again.

"Let me sleep Jaemin!"

"It's 10 by the way".

My eyes nearly fell out if it's socket.

Shit!

Dad's gonna kill me if I'm late.

I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, did my
morning routine and than out in a jiffy.

Hm casual? Or office?

Office.

I quickly pulled up a white office skirt, beige sleeved top and nude high heels. Opened hair, and a lip balm cause that all I could manage in this short period of time.

I quickly went downstairs and saw him ready for school.

"Bye Jae!"
I yelled at my younger brother as he ate his breakfast. I'm sure he'll reach school on time.

He's only in primary since he's only 12 and I've graduated last month from college. Yay no more school for me. I can finally work with my dad in his company. But right now, I need to reach the bank because we're having issues regarding finance.
The problem is the traffic, because the stupid airport is on the same way as the bank!
Ugh!! Great.

I settled in my car and fired away.

———————

Jungkook's pov

"Gdad, the flight has landed. What do you mean how I'm coming back home? I can drive. Great the guys are late again? Fine I'm on my way. I'll get an Uber or hire a car".

I cut the call and moved in the direction where the the rental cars were. Oh and Gdad's short for Godfather. He taught me lot in the past 11 years. By that I mean I've evolved and now godfather stands for Gdad because that's how close we are to nickname each other like father and son. My nickname is kookie because I really like Martha's handmade cookies so that's how I earned my nickname. Also because a very special person named me the same thing long time ago.

Mum...she's finally awake and in good condition, she's just woken up yesterday and I took the next flight possible to come see her all the way from U.S. After 11 while years. That too, I've just came back from selling 2 billion dollars worth of weapons. Gdad's gonna be proud.