Chapter 21: Fiance

Recap
"Why do you care? I can fuck as many as I want- aah..."

His finger slid in and pumped in her hard.

"s-stop!"

He pumped in her for good 3 minutes before letting her go.

She faced her back towards him. Not wanting him to witness her crying silently.

"Fuck!" he growled and angrily walked out of the mansion.

End of recap

Eunha's pov

7:00pm

The sound of his car being parked in the drive way alerted me that I should get going. Grabbing onto my clutch purse, I slid my heels on and proceeded downstairs.

There he stood, facing the other way. As soon as my heels tic toked on the stairs, his gaze landed on me. He held a surprised expression as his lips parted a bit and eyes scanned me from head to toe.

Not knowing what to do, I ended standing in front of him, nervously. It seemed like he was going to throw a tantrum and I couldn't help but fiddle with my little clutch purse with my eyes glued to the floor but than he just sighed.

"Let's go". He simply said and walked out with me following him like a lost puppy.

The driver, aka Kim the bodyguard opened the doors for us as we got in on the car. We settled in and headed off to our desitantion. Wherever that was.

Jungkook's pov

Out of everything else, she wore this sluty dress. That only has two strings going across her back which held her dress in place. Let's not even mention the front, god it feels like her boobs will fall out any second. Hm she made a wise decision to cover her neck with her long hair. Well that's good, this way no one will find out about our relationship with one another, well atleast not yet.

But this dress is irrating me.
How is this any better than wearing nothing? What a slut! This stupid bitch has no idea what kind of people would be in the party. Men......there eyes will be all over her.

I feel like ripping this off of her right now!

"Sir, we're here".

Eunha's pov

Kim being the gentleman he is, opened my door. I got out to only witness the same hotel that I visited yesterday with Jimin. It's even prettier at night. The lights glittered and everything about this place looked extraordinary. I kept admiring the scenery when a hand snaked around my waist and I was instantly pulled closer towards him.

"Stay with me at all times", He commanded without looking at me.

I nodded.

We walked towards the grand entrance as I tried unfolding his grip on my waist but it only got tighter. I watched him in disbelief as he smirked at me.

"Can you release me? I still haven't recovered from last night" I uttered in hope for him to release his tight grip on me.

"Well that's your problem. If you were a good girl, I wouldn't have went to that extent last night." he cunningly smiled.

He's so cunning!

The grand door opened and that's when I realised that this was a massive party. There were hundreds of people. All dressed up in expensive attire. They're all rich. Even though I don't know them, I could still tell just by looking at them and their accessories. It's kind of strange though, a lot of these people were wearing black and some wore different coloured clothing. The men were wearing all black. It almost seemed like a uniform. As for the women, they were mostly wearing black. Am I the only one who was wearing red?