Chapter 32: Believe Me

Recap
"I thought you were changing, I thought you were finally realising your mistakes, I thought you were finally opening up to me. I was wrong! You're still the same! Why were you being nice to me when you were going to do this again? Why!"

"Because I love you!" frustratedly he ran his fingers through his hair.

"What?" she asked in bewilderment.

"I love you Eunha..." his gaze softened to only turn into a glare as she displayed a disgusted look.

End of recap

Eunha's pov

What?

"Y-you already have a fiancée yet you want me? Disgusting!"

I am utterly disgusted.

I watched as he frustratedly closed his eyes and sighed before re-opening them again to land his gaze on me. His tongue poking one of his cheek. Displaying a bump on the outer cheek in process.

"She's not my fiancée, it was all an act for Jackson. She's in love with him not me."

B-but I love Jackson. He's my Kookie. This is shattering my heart even more.

I zoned out for a while to only see him closing the gap between us. He cupped my cheeks and saw through my soul.

"I'm sorry, its just that... I love you Eunha. I'm sorry for what I did before, that was all my lust and obsession for you. But believe me, I do love you and I swear to never hurt you again."

"Never hurt me again?" I slapped his hands away.

"Never hurt me again?! Then what the hell were you doing to me a minute ago?" I was raging like a bull. How dare he touch me like that. After when I thought he had changed.

He didn't respond at all instead his eyes were pleading.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Since you've already accepted me, I thought it was normal for us to do this, guess I should wait for your consent first."

Hold up, what does he mean by accepted him?

"Jungkook what do you mean accepted you? I don't know what you're talking about". I was so confused at his words that he was now frowning after hearing mine.

"Don't you... remember what you said on the beach when I asked you if you'd accept me as an ordinary man?"

I was taken aback at the scene and realised that I said yes. So he meant this! Accept him as a lover!

"I was a bit jealous when I saw you two kissing each other but that's ok, I know it was a misunderstanding. You probably thought it was me since the lighting wasn't good. Yet Jackson that bastard took advantage of it".

What the hell is he saying!!

"There is no misunderstanding Jungkook. The truth is, I don't feel the same about you. I don't love you. I love Jackson. I loved him all this time."

"What?" he asked, bewildered.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but please understand me. Jackson is the love of my life. Whatever you saw last night wasn't mistaken in anyway. I was the one who kissed him and I knew it was the right person...Jackson". With that, I walked past him to leave. It's appropriate for me to go back to my room and sleep there. As soon as I turned the door knob, there was a beep on the censor above.

What the hell? Its locked! But it was open a minute a ago.

I turned around to see a little remote controller in Jungkook's hand. He was still in the same position as before with his muscular back facing me now.