Chapter 1

Chapter One: A Day of a life for a Trans boy

In this story both Peter and Wade are a year apart. Peter is 18 and Wade is 19 for this chapter and as the story goes they will continue to age. Not all the way to death just for when years pass.

Also expect Jordie to make an appearance. For those who are new Jordie is my personal character I like to use in my stories. Though this is still a Spideypool story focusing on Peter and Wade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You think being part of the lbgtq community would finally be nice to come out and be who you are, NOPE! Certainly not for most people and for Peter Parker it was absolute Hell! Basically becoming an outcast to his school except to his aunt and two friends Ned and MJ. All because of being trans he only told the truth about himself was that so wrong?

Peter came out a year ago to aunt May who was understanding enough to have Peter be himself. Even helping him buy some binders to wear and casual teenage boy clothes but at school it seemed that being trans was a disease it made him feel like a disease...

The worst of it all was that he became a bigger target of bullying from the school bully Flash Thompson. Whenever Flash saw him he call out this stupid name he called him "Hey it's Penis Parker!" or use the opposite pronouns Peter wanted to be called, that Peter could handle but one thing that he couldn't was his birth name just hearing that name would make peter freeze solid and have tears go down his face causing Flash to beat him up.

*One day at school*

Peter was in class writing down notes from what the teacher had on the board. When the principle came in announcing that new students were going to the school now both up at the front. The teacher introduced the both of them "Class welcome Wade Wilson and Jordie Meri" the girl Jordie waved to everyone while Wade stayed silent a hoodie covering his face.

"Please take a seat in the back." the teacher told them having them travel to the back of the room. Peter looked at Wade wanting to get a better look at his face but couldn't really tell with the hoodie covering most of his face.

Once they got into the back Wade whispered to Jordie "Couldn't help adding yourself in here huh?"

Jordie whispers back "ugh duh! But don't worry I'll rarely show up"

"alright."

After the class was over and everyone was in the hallway Peter noticed that Flash was picking on Wade. So he went up to go and stand up for the new student.

When getting up there Peter heard flash making comments on Wade's face.

"Why's a kid like you walking around with a ugly mug like that!" He pushes Wade over though he didn't care and just wanted to walk away he starts to get up as Flash leans over him about to kick him when Peter called out "Flash! Stop it you shouldn't pick on him for being new!"

Flash turns and laughs "well look here it's Penis Parker! Trying to stand up to me huh?"

"Yeah you stop picking on him. Let him get to clas-" Peter didn't get to finish as Flash punched him across his face causing his nose to bleed. "Now why don't you be good and stay out of my way Penny!" Hearing that name made peter freeze as flash was about to hit him again.

Until Wade sucker punched him across his face causing Flash to fall on the floor at this point the principle came seeing what was going on asking the three boys and Jordie a witness to the fight in case anyone was lying.

Peter was waiting outside the principle's office with Wade at the opposite side of the bench while Flash left walking back to class if looks could kill he gave daggers to the both of them. Jordie was then called in to explain what she saw.

Glancing at Wade Peter didn't really know if to say hi or whatever he gulps about to say something before Wade cutting him off.

"Thanks for the help today but I could of kick that guy's ass so hard he wouldn't be able to walk for a week." he laughs "I don't think I introduced myself officially to you my name's Wade Wilson what's yours?" he held out a hand to Peter

Peter took his hand shaking "Peter Parker nice to meet you.." he let go of his hand "um that name Flash called me you didn't happen to hear it did you?"

"If you mean the penis one yeah. But the other one maybe I did maybe I didn't." he chuckles "but who cares right they're just names. Though if he calls you that again just give me a call I'll beat his ass."

Peter gives a slight nervous chuckle "Yeah. Just names."

*A bit later*

Jordie told the principle everything that happened with that she was aloud to go back to class. The principle came out looking at the two boys.

"Well, since Jordie's story resembled both of yours and not Flash's you two won't get punished to seriously, but since Mr. Wilson hit Flash you have detention for a tomorrow night."

"okay sir." Wade replied

"Alright then now please hurry to class you to." he then goes back into his office leaving the boys alone. 

Peter blushes a little as Wade turn to him. His face in full view covered in scars "Hey, so would you like to possibly go to an arcade or movies this weekend?" he asked

"ugh s-sure I wouldn't mind."

"cool, cool can I get your number so I can text you?"

"yeah um.. here you go." Peter takes out a piece of paper writing his cellphone number on the paper.

Wade does the same and they give each other their numbers before walking off to their separate classes before Peter stopped dead in his tracks "Wait did I just get asked on a Date!" he thought to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's my first chapter of my Trans!Spideypool story I hoped you guys enjoyed it I'll upload another chapter very soon! ^^