"It is Morph!" My eyes shot to his.

"What do we do?"

Morph's eyes filled with tears.

" Morph? What is it?" My mind flickered through what history and knowledge I had already learned.

"Oh, my god, IRON!" How could I be so slow? Iron would kill fae if they were in contact too much or too long.

Grabbing the hem of my dress I ripped strips from it.

Reaching forwards I prepared to grasp the dagger handle.

" STOP Roghnaithe! Iron may injure you as well!". Moore said as he saw what I was about to do.

" I must, it's killing him". I calmly replied as I pulled the handle out quickly. Blood welled and began to spill down Lord Frost's side. Quickly I pressed of my dress strips into the wound. Silently I chanted spells of protection and healing.

"Morph, we must help him, what do we do?"

Morph was now on the floor next to me. His shoulders shook as he cried. Great tears fell down his face as he sobbed.

" Morph?"

" There's nothing we can do Roghnaithe. The iron will poison his blood whether the dagger remained or not." Fresh tears fell as Morph continue to cry.

" What? No! There must be something". I stuttered, looking down at Lord Frost. My heart ached as I thought of never seen him again. Would he really die? At this thought a sharp pain seared through me.

"Morph, if we are soul mates and Lord Frost dies, what happens to me?"

Morph's crying halted suddenly, his eyes widening as he realized what I had asked. He blinked and fluttered to my shoulder. Landing gently he leaned against my face.

" You will die as well, Rory." Morph whispered, tears sliding rapidly down his face the again.

" Die? No!"

" Dolidh! Come!" I summoned.

"Yes, Roghnaithe?" Dolidh questioned, before her eyes absorbed the scene.

" I need you to get the High Priestess,NOW! We must save the Lord Frost!"

Dolidh shook her head quickly and vanished.

I gently lifted the bandage I had placed over the wound. Blood still remained but no longer spilled out. Oddly, the blood seem to shimmer. Closing my eyes, I tried a sense ores. Surely enough, iron was there in his blood. How would I change this? Were we really going to die? My eyes stung as tears filled them. I don't want to die. I was just beginning to feel like I had found my place. Tears fell, dripping on to Lord Frost.

"Oh, my child," Rozeen had finally came.

" Don't despair young one, there's still something we can do."

" What? I'll do anything Rozeen. Please help me save him, save us!", I cried and begged.

" You must complete the full Moon ceremony. You are in luck. The Moon has completed its cycle, we will begin soon. I will have everything prepared."

"Morph, arrange to bring them both to the ceremonial room, quickly." The High Priestess gathered her skirts and rushed from the room.

"Come, Roghnaithe, we must hurry."

Large elves entered, gently my hands were removed and another's pressed against the wound. Lord Frost was lifted and carried out of the room.

" Come, Roghnaithe, we must prepare you. They will watch over him and you will be together again soon."

Nodding I rose and followed Morph.

We were in my room in moments.

" A quick wash Roghnaithe, I will lay out the ceremonial clothes for you." More fluttered to and fro.

Sighing I entered the bathroom. Turning on the shower I began to unbutton my dress. Blood on my hands stuck to the cloth as I ripped at the buttons to free myself from the dress. A low moan rose up in my throat as I struggled, tears falling. Ripping the last button free, I stripped quickly. Soon water rushed over me, hiding my tears as it pooled pink hued at my feet.

"Hurry Roghnaithe!" Morph's voice jerked me from my misery.

Quickly washing I got out and dried, piling my hair under a towel.

"I'm done Morph." I said as I opened the door.

"Come, come" Morph gestured.

"Let's get your hair down, wet is fine, and here's your dress."

A long white gown lay on my bed.

"I'll be right back Roghnaithe" Morph told me as he fluttered out.

I changed and began to brush my hair, clipping sides back.

" It's time Roghnaithe." Morph's voice echoed from outside my door.

" I'm ready." I open the door and once again began to follow Morph.