Death

Tamako came to with a thudding migraine, her eyes shut closed with sticky tears and the dull pain thumping with her slow heart beat. Each thump had increased the excruciating pain that both her mind and body were trying to even out, each throb sending thousands of pain signals throughout her body. Her body dangled, suspended in the air, showcasing for all to see. Tamako's battered form, her limbs stretched out and each sporting a chakra rod struck through muscle and bone. Blooded dripped down, landing with a splat, a dark and large puddle forming beneath her shadow.

"Sta-statu..s..." Tamako groaned out once more.

[You cannot access the Status Page at this time]

"Load save f-file-" Blood spurted out her throat, dribbling down the sides of her chin.

[You cannot access the Save Files at this time]

[You are experiencing an event that cannot be skipped]

Each limb was pieced by hundreds of rods. Slowly, meticulously.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..!"

Pein took no heed towards the defeated girl's words and continue to stick more and more and moremoremoremoremore-

Blood gushed out each end of the rod, each and every one stuck out painfully, gravity pulling at the puncture wounds into a sharp throb.

It only has been ten minutes since Pein had stopped her plan. It has only been eight minutes since Hinata had died blood-loss. It has only been six minutes since both Naruto and Sakura watched the former Akatsuki member go through extreme torture. It has only been six minutes and she'd already fainted nearly nine times.

"Well deceiver, I think it's time for me to depart you with a final name; deceased." Pein stuck another chakra receiving rod into her chest harshly, pain blossoming in the area.

"..you...you mig-might think this is peace...you-your wrong." Tamako rasped out, groaning when the humming of her voice ached her wounds.

"Please..." She heard cries below her, the voice warped from the amount of screaming and shouting. "Please stop." The voice was feminine, worn, tired.

Tamako couldn't even remember who or why, but the voice sounded so distressed, so sad, so full of pain that her pain was momentarily halted to intake a new type of a pain, failure.

Grimy periwinkle hair, matted with dirt, oil, sweat, and blood, clumps of Tamako's hair had already fallen and covered the girl's face, her vision was cut short beneath her darken eyes.

"No matter. Your body will now be useful for the Asura Path..."

I'm sorry.

. . .

She regained her vision, her mind clear despite what seemed to be a fraction a second ago she could barely form any coherent thoughts.

Tamako raised an arm, yet yet no movement occurred.

Why can't I move?

Why can't I blink?

She panicked, her blind blazing thought questions as it was the only way she could react. Then, a familiar blue window popped in front of her vision in the vast dark.

[You have died!]

[You have satisfied the necessary means of obtaining the secret route!]