Arrest

As they ran down the hall, a sudden thought collided into her head amidst the explosions that shook the building. How long has it been since Tsunade's inauguration? 

She forgot about the Akatsuki.

"Oh. Oh god." Tamako grabbed her head, pacing in behind Kakashi and the rest of the team.

"What's wrong, dattebayo?" 

"How long has it been since Tsunade-hime became the Hokage?"

Sakura grimaced, "Four months? Five when we get back. Why?"

"Oh. That's good." She still had time!

Yukie was pretty fast for a civilian, it was a good pace but Tamako had this unsettling feeling ever after she confirmed the date. There something wasn't right. It settled to the bottom of her stomach.

They entered a rather large room, and once they stepped onto the middle platform, the room lit up in compete brightness. In front of the team was the Daimyo, Dotou. He sat on a rather gaudy throne, but he was large and wore that distinctive Chakra Armor. He chuckled, standing up.

Kakashi's eyes morphed into slits, "Dotou..."

"Koyuki," He began, smirking, "Well done." The girl ran forward, a knife hidden in between her sleeves and Tamako flickered, tripping the woman before she could take another step forward and grabbing her waist at the last second, saving her from the floor. 

"Calm down." She glanced up at the man. "That won't work." Murmuring quietly, "He's got chakra armor on. That silly little knife won't work."

She stepped in front of the crouched woman, taking a few step backs to get some distance between the two. Dotou ripped off his cloak, revealing his chakra armor in full detail. At his growl, the ice trio flickered into combat, Fubuki in particular sending out those ice birds she loved so much.

Well, since she liked spamming this jutsu in particular, she'll just copy it too!

"Shouton: Crystal Shield!" Crystal crossed her vision, blocking the birds before flucuating her chakra. Urging it to mold, urging it to follow her command. The crystal of the shield chipped away into the air, swirling in the air before forming birds and zoomed at the woman.

"Another Copy-Cat? Can't think of any original ideas?" The woman taunted.

Tamako raised an eyebrow, "Well, it'll be fully original once I remove you from the picture." And then flickered, her fist in the air before ducking in a downward sweep.

She trusted Kakashi to deal the other stragglers, and Team 7 could handle themselves.

Fubuki wasn't so good with taijutsu, struggling to keep up even with her wings fully out. Tamako was fast, it was one of her selling points as a shinobi, and Tamako didn't let off for even a second, making sure the girl couldn't form any handsigns for any jutsu. That's what happens when you rely on external help like this, not even able to execute the simplest of jutsu's without handsigns.

She bent her body low and pounced, her fist raised into an uppercut that sent the woman into the air. Without a pause, Tamako flickered into the air stretched her leg's into a full rotation, kicking the woman twice with each foot before amping her chakra to complete another spin. No one ever expects more than two kicks per butterfly kick, but this was her specialty. With a complete four kicks, each rotation added more force to each kick, Fubuki flew into the air before crashing into the wall, completely out.

Well, that was one down.

 She turned to the blasted roof, scaling the building and landing at the top of the building just in time to watch Sakura blast the larger enemy into the air with enough explosive seals that'll probably make Deidara happy, and Sasuke wrapping the man with enough ninja-wire that gave him a firm hold on the man. In classic Rock Lee style, the sent the man spiraling down, head first to the ground.