Let the Real Battles Begin

"My...my chakra"

"Heh, you just noticed?" Yorio continued to suck Sasuke dry of chakra. Sasuke, who was gripping onto Yorio's arm in an attempt to stop Yorio, fell beside him. The Uchiha yelled in pain, his hand spazzing before kicking him off.

"Get off!" Yorio was sent flying, and Sasuke could barely stand. Yorio chuckled.

"You still have some strength left? You're just a guinea pig. Relax, I'll end this quick." Yorio stood up and waved his hand before dashing towards Sasuke. He stood up slowly and dodged his opponents strikes with sluggish movements. Yorio was able to brush against Sasuke's bangs, taking even more chakra.

"What's wrong? Are you done already?" Yorio taunted. Sasuke turned around and did roundhouse kick which Yorio easily dodged by stepping sideways. 

"Sasuke? You call yourself Uchiha Sasuke with that?!" Sasuke turned around and faced Naruto. "Stop acting like an idiot! Get serious!" Naruto hollered. Sasuke looked at Naruto before his eyes met Rock Lee. 

"You don't have time to look the other way," Yorio stated, charging at him with his outstretched palm glowing. Sasuke dodged all of the jabs before flickered right under Yorio, vertical kicking him airborne. He soon followed after,

"From here on out, is all original." Sasuke touched Yorio back before coughing out blood. Marks soon devoured his left side, but, miraculously, they receded. Sasuke smirked and continued his attack. He began by placing his palm on Yorio and flipped him over to face him.

Then, with an upside down kick, but was blocked with Yorio's forearm. Sasuke then quickly flipped his body and used the momentum to land an elbow to Yorio's face, smashing his face and directing both of them towards the ground.

Sasuke swiftly overturned his body and right before Yorio landed splat on the ground, Sasuke delivered a heel kick to the solar plexus with a fissure from the impact to the ground.

"Lion Combo!" 

Hayate walked forward and checked on Yorio unconscious form before speaking,

"I'll like to stop the match now. The first match winner is Uchiha Sasuke." Medics came rushing in and placing Yorio into a stretcher and went out the door. Kakashi then flickered behind Sasuke.

To be honest, the match was both incredibly sad and impressive. It was obvious that Sasuke used little to no chakra and pure taijutsu to take down the enemy. Tamako sighed with her arms crossed, wondering what the fight would've looked like if he wasn't tied down with that curse.

"Uchiha Sasuke, we medics will give you the best treatment," One of the medics said. Kakashi looked at him before replying.

"You guys are out of your territory, I'll take him under my care," Kakashi said before leaning closers and whispered a couple things. Sasuke stood up and walked towards the stairs with Kakashi.

"Um, now then. We will begin the next second match." Everyone's eyes flickered over to the TV, waiting for the next match. Tamako looked around and noted everyone. Orochimaru wasn't with Team Dosu.

Has he already killed Rasa? Tch, besides the fact he treated his son terrible, he was a good kage...

Kinuta Dosu Vs Tamako

"Aah, it's already my turn?" The periwinkle haired girl smirked and stretched, glancing at Dosu and activating her skill.

Kinuta Dosu

Level: 86

Age: 14

Class: Genin (Low Chunin)