Iron

It was a well known fact that Konoha was absolutely destroyed, wiped out in fact, while defending their Kyuubi asset. The likes of Kumo and Iwa have been crossing the Fire Border, spies lounging in nearby boarder villagers and inching everso closer to the  hidden village itself. Her own network kept informed of the hostile-like actions, but the shinobi spies kept their distance. 

Probably because Danzō was recently appointed as Rokudaime Hokage Kōho and accepted the Gokage Kaiden set in the next week or so. That meant she she one week until Canon Sasuke raids the meeting and murders Danzō .

Danzō had to go, it was a fact.

And thank god Tobito gave her a reason to do so under his watch.

If she, herself, had to murder him and place herself in a delicate situation of possibly the implication of conspiring with Tobito, which is exactly what's happening in all honesty, then she'll do so. The Elemental Nations already hated her, siding herself temporarily as the enemy of war wouldn't be so different.

Danzō holding Shisui's last eye was the last thing keeping Itachi to fully recover, and Tamako was fully prepared to try and try and try to recover the eye without the man self-suiciding and destroying said eye. 

If things go as planned, meaning that she stops Sasuke from possibly offing himself, retrieving and transplanting Shisui's eyes without Tobito finding out, then she'll be able to stop the death of Hoshigaki Kisame on March 18th and reconvene as the Elemental Nations prepare for war.

By then, she should probably go AWOL from Akatsuki and focus on training with Itachi to rehabilitate his body and for him to get used to his shiny new Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. If the possibility arises, and most likely it will not, attempt to stop the death of Konan, if things are too risky, let her fall to her demise.

Then lastly, observe the Fourth War until the perfect opportunity arises to give aid to the fighting force.

However, Lady Luck did not shine her eyes on Tamako.

Her plan was blown into obliteration when Sasuke took things under his own discretion when he decided to leave a note via hawk that he'll take Team Taka to the Gokage Kaiden himself to murder the main perpetrator of his brother's misery without her, to show that he was capable enough to enact this first of his final revenge on his own.

There were reasons why Tobito told Tamako to watch Sasuke, the boy was a ticking time bomb. He was suicidal, he couldn't think. Everyday, the light in Sasuke's eyes were getting duller and duller, his vision fading alongside his own sanity. The Mangekyou Sharingan was plunging Sasuke's weak psyche further and further to insanity, and she was worried.

The Mangekyou Sharigan had a plethora of huge drawbacks in return for great unparalleled power. For Itachi, it was illness to death. For Sasuke, it was mental instability. There was only so much Sasuke could live with, to him, he killed his brother. His entire life goal of avenging his clan, succeeding then finding out the entire ploy was a ruse, it was only a matter of time Sasuke would die on the inside.

Uchiha's and their shiny stupid red eyes. 

Needing so much babysitting and watching.

Tamako swore under her breath, igniting the paper before flinging her across the Land of Fire, rushing towards the Land of Iron. 

There was only so much she could take too, you know.

She began her desperate sprint to Tetsu no Kuni, thinking of the reasons of why Sasuke decided to leave without her. She was Sasuke's closest confidant, he trusted her, she trusted him somewhat. There's only so much trust you can put on someone who went through this much mental anguish without confiding it healthily. His rants of Tobito, Itachi, Konoha, Team 7 at night were sporadic as his mind.