Winged Savior (Castiel x Reader)

Warning: some sexual misconduct, may be triggering, and I apologize if it is

It was a cool fall day down in Lebanon, the trees were starting to lose their leaves to the cooling temperatures. The sky was clear, a breeze shook the branches and a whirlwind of red, orange and yellow leaves blew through the park. You had decided to go for a walk, with you and the guys being on a break between cases it was the perfect opportunity. Walking down the gravel path you admired the beauty of nature, fall was your favorite season, the time of change. Smiling you kicked a pile of leaves and laughed as they flew around you, it felt like you were a kid again. But your childhood wasn't what you called "an apple pie life", having parents as hunters does that to a kid. A wave of sadness over took you, thinking about your parents.

Your parents had been killed on a hunt when you were 17, they thought it was only one demon they were after but a gang of the bastards jumped them. You decided to go after them when you too found yourself in harms way, they kidnapped you and tortured you for a day before you were saved. The warehouse door was busy down and three men stormed in, gunshots were fired and knives were thrown. It didn't take them long to kill all the black-eyes SOB's, they untied you and you weakly smiled up at them; "thank you."

"Hey, it's going to be alright, we're gonna help you. Cas get over here and heal her!" The man with the dazzling green eyes yelled.

That's when a man in a trench coat walked over to you and placed two fingers on your forehead. His eyes glowed a blueish-silver and a wave of warmth filled you, all the cuts and bruises were healed. You smiled up at the man, his eyes turning back to a blue that could only be described as angelic.

"You'll be sore for a few days but everything is healed. You'll be okay," he stated staring at you and you felt your cheeks getting warm.

"Uh, t-thank you..."

"Castiel. My name is Castiel, and these are the Winchester brothers, Sam and Dean."

Ever since that fateful day five years ago, you stuck beside the Winchester's, they took you in and became your new family. Sam and Dean were like brothers to you, always there to make you laugh and drive you crazy. Castiel, or Cas as you learned to be his nickname, had stolen your heart. Sadly, being an angel of the lord meant he couldn't love a human, and even if he could you didn't expect him to love you. Though this was true, you still cared for the angel and loved him deeply.

You were shaken from your thoughts when you heard someone whistling. Turning around you saw a group of four guys walking up behind you, your hunter instincts kicked in and you tensed. You had worn your boots so you had a silver blade on you, but that didn't stop everything. You watched them approach you, eyeing them up you saw they were pissed and it was only four in the afternoon.

"Hey there pretty thing! A girl like yourself shouldn't be out by yourself." One with short black hair called, he had a flask in his hand and was holding up his buddy.

"I can take care of myself thank you very much," you sneered.

Turning around to walk away, the biggest of the four ran in front of you and stood there with his arms crossed. You turned to go off the path but you were surrounded, you felt your stomach tying into knots but you didn't know why. You had been in close to the exact same situation many a times over with vamps and werewolves, but those weren't human.

"Come on baby, why don't you come with us back to our apartment. Show you a real good time," the biggest slurred, reaching out for you but you grabbed his arm and flipped him over.

That only provoked them, the other three rushed you, two grabbed your arms while the other stood in front of you. The one on the ground was knocked out completely, there was no blood so you knew he wasn't dead. The one in front of you grabbed your neck and held your head so you could only stare into his drunk eyes; "I like me a feisty one."