twenty three.

Mulai dari awal

Ew. Boys have cooties, like Harry and he's three.

"But what if I want it to rain on my wedding day?"

"Then open it, just don't run around."

Tears spill out of my eyes, as Harry just sits on the couch, looking around. "I'm going upstairs, do you want to come?" I ask, and he wordlessly nods,  following me up the stairs and to the left, into our parents bedroom. "Are you going into dad's closet? I'll go in mum's." We part ways, and I walk into the closet, switching on a light. Her clothes are still there, and I finger through them, when suddenly plastic hits my fingers. I take the hanger with the white dress off the rack, and put it on my bed, and gasp.

It's a wedding dress.

It's short, white, with some lace on it and a blue sash.

It's mum's wedding dress.

I remember saying how I always wanted her dress when she showed us the pictures, and I suddenly see a piece if white copy paper with my mum's handwriting on it.

Darling,

     If you're reading this, you're getting married, and I've passed on. I'm so sorry for leaving you and Harry I just–

Well now I'm not in pain anymore.

Regardless, you listened to me. You kept your promise, and for that I am so proud of you. I thought you were just joking, but you kept it, and I'm grateful.

You've changed from the bright eyed six year old, to the rebellious teenager, to finally, a fully grown woman.

Who still needs her mummy.

Anyways, this dress goes back five/six generations. You see, your twice great grandmother had the original dress, and wore that to her wedding, then she gave it to her daughter, your great grandmother and she made a few changes and wore it. Your great grandmother gave it to grandma, who made a few alterations and wore it, then she gave it to me, and I made a few alterations and wore it.

So, make your alterations! Because you and I both know you wouldn't be caught dead in something your mother wore.

Like, ew.

You'd so say that.

Gemma Styles, your last name better be changing to Irwin. Or else I will come and get you, because Ashton is one of the best things that ever happened to you.

He makes you happy.

I miss you Gemma, (and Harry too),

Anne.

P.S You may have noticed that this letter is dated after my death. Weird, huh? But I know you Gemma, and you know that this is not a coincidence.

After all, I was and still am a woman of many secrets.

____________________________

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD FIREPROOF? IT'S AMAZING OKAY, THAT'S WHY I UPDATED.

OKAY, ALSO CAUSE I WAS SICK AND STAYED HOME TODAY BUT...

DHEJSNSLWNEKWNEDSIJEEIJDRHJHEB THE FEELS FROM FOUR AND FIREPROOF.

SJSIEBEIJENEIRJHDIJEE

DHSJDHNEJHEBNRENJE LOUIS SOLO IS PERF

THERES THE LINK FOR THR DRESS IF IT DOESN'T SHOW AT THE BOTTOM!

I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND SHIT, SORRY.

Ashxx

http://blognunta.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/BridesDress.jpg