Sparring (Jimin's POV)

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. Maybe-" I was cut off by shouting.

"It's you again!" I know that voice..

"Holy mother of-" Y/N was cut off when Rika barreled towards her.

Y/N quickly dodged her attack. She took out her knife. It was not a huge or small knife, it was average size. From what she said, it can now hurt or even kill Elites.

Y/N was just a little bit slower than usual because of her broken arm, but she still managed to dodge her attacks.

Rika was trying to land hits on Y/N, but she avoided them all. Y/N chuckled a little when she roundhouse kicked Rika and pinned her down on the ground.

"Don't move." Y/N held the blade up to Rika's neck.

"As if I'm scared of you!" Rika was struggling under Y/N's hold.

"Wanna say that again?" Y/N made a small cut on Rika's cheek.

"This another one of your allies?" She turned towards me, still holding down Rika.

"Yep."

"Jimin! Why the fuck are you hanging out with her?!" She tried moving again, but was stopped by Y/N's blade.

"Your friend Riku decided it was alright for him to tag along," she scoffed.

"Riku? My brother?"

"Yes, whatever he is to you. He was meeting up with me today and-"

"Hey! We... got the drinks? Rika?" Riku came up to us, as he saw Rika, he stopped smiling.

"Your crazy sister here tried to attack me," she explained.

"Riku. Why is she hanging out with you and Jimin?" Rika looked up at him.

"She's my friend? Also, why are you here? Why did you attack Y/N, knowing that she's top ranked?" Riku looked disappointed in Rika.

"Friend my ass. She's a Hunter. She was also talking and laughing with Jimin."

"Really? I never thought that would happen." Shin Jiho came and hooked his arm around Riku's shoulders which Riku shook off immediately.

"Hey, you. If you let me go, I won't attack you." Rika looked up at Y/N, who was still holding her down.

"Just remember, we have two top ranked Hunters here. Don't even try to escape," Y/N threatened.

She got off of Rika and dusted herself off. Meanwhile Rika went up to me and hugged my arm. Not this again..

"Jiminie! I was so scared! Why didn't you help me?" Rika put on a sad face.

"Incubi are so two-faced," Y/N mumbled.

"Rika, can you get off my arm?" I tried scooting away from her, but she just scooted closer.

Riku and Jiho went up to Y/N and started talking. They left me out on purpose, eh?

Rika let go of me and went up to Y/N. She pointed at her.

"Don't try anything with my boyfriend," Rika glared at her.

"Oh, trust me, I wouldn't dare touch him." She snickered and looked in my direction.

I raised my middle finger at her. I miss the emotional Y/N..

"Good. Since my brother has taken a liking to you, why not date him?" Rika suggested.

Riku went bright red and tried to hide behind Shin.

"I'm not interested in dating," she said with a poker face.

"Yeah, no one would want to date a flat chested girl." Rika pointed at her chest. Rika was a few inches taller than Y/N, so she had to look up everytime Rika was talking to her.

(Cue the dramatic nosebleed of Riku)

I looked down at Riku, then back at Y/N.

"At least my chest isn't bigger than my brain." Y/N smirked while looking at Rika's chest.

My face felt very heated up for some reason. Is it because of Rika or something?

"Go to your boyfriend, he looks like a tomato." They both looked over at me.

"He seems fine. Maybe he's blushing because of me?" Rika flattered herself.

"He's a pervert, after all." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I can hear you!" I shouted at them.

"I know. That's why I'm saying it." Y/N smirked at me.

I flipped her off again.

I didn't notice Shin standing next to me until he spoke.

"Does Haruno over there have a crush on Y/N?" We both looked over at Riku. He seemed to be recovering from a nosebleed.

"Most likely." I crossed my arms and looked at Riku, Rika, and Y/N in amusement.

"Let's play matchmaker." I smirked to myself.
~
💜