+ 49

"miss han did you see the headline of the news today?" secretary kang bright smile greeted me.

i raised my eyebrows and she handed me her ipad to see.

"HAN COMPANY CURRENTLY THE MOST COMPETITIVE COMPANY: here's why:"

my eyes widened and the corner of my lips tugged up then i looked at secretary kang.

"it's also trending around business people right now, we made it!" secretary kang laughed and i couldn't help myself to laugh as well.

i made it.

i'm successful now.

i have everything i need now, the fame, the success, and the money.

but i still feel like something's missing.

someone's missing.

i looked up to her, "hold a party tomorrow night, invite all business people in seoul."

she looked at me hesitantly, "but we can't invite all since most are rivals—"

"when i say all, invite everyone. i expect a fancy party tomorrow, make it casual."

she bit her lip for a second and then bowed. she exited the office and i looked outside.

looking above the sky, i smiled.

i'm successful now.

a successful woman.

my phone buzzed and i grabbed it to see bogum's name, i smiled.

from: bogummy

congrats miss han :p so what's for the celebration?

i texted back.

to: bogummy

just a simple but fancy party tomorrow, i expect you to come.

from: bogummy

i expect you to be my partner tom?

and that's when i shut my phone off.

i don't like talking about love life especially when i know that i'm not ready yet.

i stood up from my seat and grabbed my coat, exiting my office. my employees stood up from their seats to bow and i nodded.

"you all are now dismissed, congratulations." i said bluntly before walking away.

i was never friendly to my employees, they just have to their job while i do mine. it's like minding our own businesses.

i like it like that.

i drove away from the company and went over my house to rest.

secretary kang can handle it all.

i flopped myself onto the sofa before texting secretary kang to get me a dress for tomorrow.

i stared at the wall before standing up to get some drinks out of my fridge.

"fuck." i cursed when i saw it was empty.

did i already eat all my stocks? that fast?

i should just buy snacks at the nearby convenience store.

i groaned before heading to my room, changing into my shirt and pyjamas. putting my hair up on a pony tail.

i grabbed my keys and was about to exit the house when i thought about just walking. i threw my keys on to the sofa before locking my door and heading towards the gate.