+ 31

cured my 2018^^^^^

jungkook immediately punched the guy that was holding me and knocked him off, finishing it with shooting his gun directly on to the guy's chest.

i gasped and stepped back.

i went to the corner of the room while my hands were shaking and i could feel a tear sliding down on my cheeks.

i quickly wiped it and looked around the room.

all i heard was gun shots and groaning, i closed my eyes and blocked my ears.

i didn't want to hear anything, see anything.

i just want to get out of here.

minutes that felt like forever has passed and i opened my eyes to see the men were killed including their boss. everyone in the room panted.

"that was easy." jimin chuckled.

my eyes landed on choyeon who was holding on the stairs for support until she lost her grip and fell out of balance.

luckily, taehyung immediately hugged her.

she started crying so loud that she caught everyone's attention.

taehyung slowly put his hand up and touched her long black hair to calm her, "shhhh."

"i—i was so scared o-oppa," she sobbed, "i thought they would kill m-me."

"you aren't hurt anywhere?" he asked.

choyeon pulled away from taehyung's grasp and showed the red mark on her arms, sobbing.

"they held m-me tightly." she cried 

taehyung pulled her again and hugged her even more tightly as she sobbed and cried. her nose was too red and her eyes was almost swollen.

i watched them and i felt like someone stabbed my chest.

not physically but internally.

maybe he really chose her.

if maybe the guys didn't show up, i would be killed.

who am i to be chosen by him anyways?

it was just a red mark but why was he acting as if she was stabbed?

i quickly turned around, i couldn't bear what i was seeing. maybe it was better to come home, maybe it was better to be alone.

i was about to exit the door when a hand grabbed me by my fore arm.

i turned around to see him.

"hyung, please treat a choyeon. her arms would be swollen—" i heard taehyung's voice but i turned my head to jungkook, avoiding the conversation inside.

"i'm going home." i said and lowered down my head.

jungkook put his index under my chin and lifted my head, making me look into his eyes while he was looking down my neck. his hold on my arms tightened.

"oh my god, y/n you're bleeding!" i heard hoseok's voice behind.

everyone looked at me and they all gasped then stood up.

i brought my hands towards my neck and winced in pain at the contact of my fingers to my skin. i saw my fingers full of blood and i felt the warm blood trickled down my neck.

"oh god, let's get you treated—"

seokjin was cut off when we heard choyeon winced in pain, tears flowing down her cheeks while she held her bruised arm.

"m-my arm hurts so much oppa." she cried and looked over seokjin, probably asking for help.

i heard jungkook scoffed and i looked at him. he started to pull out a white handkerchief, he pulled me to face him and leaned in closer. i felt his breath on my forehead until i felt the cloth against the skin of my neck. he tied it and looked at me.

"taehyung, just put some ice on her arms, i'll treat y/n first. " seokjin spoke, getting his bag full of medications and stuff.

"b-but i think it broke—"

"shut the fuck up, someone's bleeding here and you barely got hurt." yoongi crossed his arms while glaring at choyeon.

taehyung started knitting his eyebrows and looked at yoongi, "aren't you just so disrespectful?" taehyung started, pulling choyeon close to him.

"she's too loud and the bruise she got is nothing compared to y/n's." yoongi stood up and ready to argue with taehyung.

"but you don't fucking tell her to shut the fuck up—"

"both of you sit the fuck down, stop arguing over something so immature." seokjin yelled.

everyone kept on silence and taehyung just scoffed.

i saw choyeon struggling with her arms and she kept on wincing in pain.

seokjin was about to pulled me but i swayed my arms, avoiding his touch. he looked at me and everyone confusingly glanced over my position.

"it's okay, i'm okay. choyeon's arm must hurt a lot, treat her first." i suggested and the other boys frowned.

"are you crazy? you're literally bleeding." seokjin argued.

"choyeon's arm is bruised, maybe she can't tolerate the pain—"

"and you can?" namjoon asked while scoffing, "your neck have a literal slice of meat and you're telling us to treat her instead first?"

"look, i'm really okay." i ensured them.

"you are not." jimin added and i looked at him to see how worried he was.

i remembered how worried he was back then as well, helping me and making sure i wasn't in a lot of pain. he told me he would come back but he didn't.

maybe if he came back, i wouldn't fall for taehyung.

i wouldn't be hurt to see him choosing someone over me.

if only he came back.

"treat y/n first." his deep voice filled the room, earning everyone's attention.

"o-oppa i'm sore—"

"just put a fucking ice or i'll send you flying to north pole." yoongi yelled again.

taehyung started to felt pissed and grabbed yoongi by his collar, glaring at each other.

everyone watched them and i felt a hand on my fore arm again.

"if y'all won't fucking let her get treated, then i will."

jungkook pulled me outside while i heard everyone calling for us. jungkook didn't stop until we reached his bicycle.

he quickly pulled out a smaller helmet and put it on me slowly. he locked it and i thought he would lean away after that.

but he didn't and continued on staring at me.

"i told you that you deserve better, right?"

+

it's slightly rush hope y'all like it

i was about to publish this yesterday but we didn't have wifi so i only published this today.

anyways, it's late but i love bts so much. that's it, that's all i wanna say.

thankyou guys so much and i love y'all💜