+ 5

he stood up and walked towards the door. i was left on the bed and quickly stood up too before i would look like a fool there.

"get some rest," he said and was about to close the door, "and your father is safe, don't worry. i didn't shoot him at something risky. goodnight." he quickly said and closed the door.

i lit up my eyes when i heard chains and locks outside my door. i ran over the door then i leaned over and hit my hand on the hard wooden surface.

"hey! are you locking me up?!" i yelled.

"who knows? you might run. i play safe, y/n." i heard him chuckled while hearing his footstep getting away.

i sighed in defeat and sat on the bed.

atleast I know my dad was safe now, i hope he gets better or i'll really murder this taehyung. i would be insane if i lose my dad.

i laid on the bed and set myself comfortable through this soft mattress. slowly, i felt my eyes getting heavy so i closed it and drifted to sleep.

-

"wakie wakie princess." i heard a voice near my ears so i opened my eyes to see taehyung.

i immediately sat up and covered my whole being while staring shocked at taehyung who was in his tuxedo already.

"w-why are you just suddenly barging in like that?! i'm a girl!" i yelled.

"so? this is my house." he crossed his arms, "it's not like you're my guest." he scoffed.

"what do you want? why are you here?" i said while fixing my tangled hair.

"breakfast." he said and then hold up a hand cuff in front of my eyes.

i backed away and looked at him with shock, "what's that—"

i was cut off when he pulled my wrist harshly and placed the hand cuffs on my wrist while holding me tightly. his hold on my sensitive skin was so rough and i felt his nails digging on me.

once he was done, he threw my arms and smiled at me.

"what are these for? first you locked me up, then now you're hand cuffing me as if i'm a fucking prisoner?" i was still wincing in pain and felt my skin stinging because of the light bruises he made.

"oh princess, i'm not done yet." he said and pulled me by my ankle.

i yelped by surprised and i felt cold metal wrapped on my ankle. i looked down to see taehyung locking the chains he put on me.

"what the fuck?" I cursed.

he stood up and displayed a proud smile while staring at the chains that were locking me, "now, it's time for breakfast."

in a blink, i was already on his arms while he carry me downstairs. we went over the kitchen and he put me on a stool chair.

i was welcomed by various of foods that were placed on the white elegant table. i stared in awe and felt my stomach growled.

i didn't eat yesterday because they were interviewing me. many things happened yesterday so that i forgot the feeling of being hungry.