+ 15

i walked towards the living room and flopped my self onto the sofa, staring at god knows where. i was feeling myself get lost on my own thought.

the door was open yet i didn't budge to leave taehyung alone, to be away from him and get back to my father. i could easily go to the nearest police station and say i got kidnapped by this mafia boss.

yet, i was still sitting on this sofa as if i'm in a real vacation.

where was the eagerness of mine?

the eagerness to escape and live the typical life i was living with back then. the life where it was just me and my body guards, me and my maids, me and my bed.

although i knew i was lonely back then, at least i know i was safe.

safe from harm and safe from guns.

i glanced back over the door again and another question popped inside my mind.

i know being around taehyung is not safe at all, i know i could not stay away from harm especially when i know that himself is a harm. he could totally kill me anytime he want. who am i to him anyways?

i'm just his victim that in the end of the day he could point a gun at.

but why can't i leave him? why can't i escape from him?

for all the time i was with him, he always make me feel various of emotions. little gesture and my heart would want to jump out from my chest. one little touch and the goosebumps would crawl all over my skin.

if i leave him and escape from him, i know he would be angry and i know i would be empty.

taehyung isn't just my kidnapper anymore.

i don't want him to take my life away from me but i want him to fill my life together with me.

but again, who am i to him anyways?

i stood up and changed into my casual clothes.

i walked towards the door to find taehyung. i don't know why but my feet dragged me and urged me to find taehyung for no reason. as if i wanted to see him right now and embrace him.

i know it was weird to feel like this. that this isn't normal at all.

i was welcomed by the dark surroundings as i stepped my sandals on the sand. it sinks and later on, my feet was covered in sand. i didn't care and i just walked.

i went to this loud beyond the shore party and i had a feeling taehyung would be here, drinking.

i squeezed myself in the crowd, wincing everytime sweats of party people damped my skin. i made it and glanced around, looking over the counter.

there i saw him, holding the liqour on his right hand.

my heart started beating fast because he looked beautiful.

but my heart started beating even more fast because of the girl that was on his lap. kissing with him. his left hand carresing her.

anger.

anger started filling me and i can't help but to clench my fists. the view made me frustrated and i didn't know my feet started dragging my body towards him. my eyes was almost set on fire and i didn't know what to do but just stand in front of them.

his eyes diverted to me and he quickly pulled away from the kiss. the girl asked for more but he pushed her and stood up from his seat, his eyes not leaving mine.

i didn't budge but just stared back at him. once he reached me, he grabbed my arms and pulled me away from the party.

though i was feeling angry earlier, i felt empty as soon as my eyes meet his. i felt nothing at all and my body felt weak.

he dragged me to the dark spot beside the shore. the waves almost hitting my feet and the cool breeze wrapping my body.

"what are you doing here? did i tell you to get out?" he hissed, digging his nails on my arms.

i stared up to him.

after what i saw earlier, i realized, i am nothing to him. that everything he do is not in a romantic way at all.

but for me, it's all romantic. it's all in a love way.

the way he kissed me, the way he looked at me.

but i guess, i was wrong.

"i hate you." i muttered.

he stopped for a moment, letting go of my arms and staring at me. his eyes had a hint of surprised but stilll managed to scoffed.

"what?"

"i hate you!" i screamed.

his eyes widened in shock and i couldn't help but to let my tears fall on my cheeks.

"i know you do. stop being stupid and starting a drama—"

"i hate that you always confuse me, i hate that you always give me different emotions that sometimes i wonder if you feel that too, i hate that you always leave me sexually frustrated—"

this time, he was the one who cut me off.

"is this why you're being fucking dramatic? because i left you earlier?" he scoffed.

i stayed silent.

that's not it. i know that's not it.

"well then, wouldn't you hate me more if i don't stop myself from fucking you?" he said and dragged me towards the hotel.

i didn't know what to do and just let him slam the door behind us.

i looked up to him and i was shocked to see his eyes full of lust. to see his lips wanting to be on mine. to see his hands itching to wander around my body.

his lips landed on mine while he guided me towards his room. our lips never leaving each other while his hands touched every parts of my body and i didn't complain.

heat started to fill my body and i didn't know how to stop anymore.

he closed the door behind him with his feet and threw me on the bed. i looked up to him and saw him unbuttoning his blouse. his bare chest showing and i knew i was so wet for that. i knew that turned me on so hard.

he hovered over me and stared at me with desire.

"fuck it. i'm still gonna fuck you anyways."

he said and started kissing my neck.

+

[ next chapter would be having sexual content ]

woOOOOHHHH finally an update after 28926391862 years. i'm really sorry for the delay of updates because of TONS of school works. anyways, happy birthday to our mochi and i hope he get well soon. i already said what i wanted on twitter so i don't have much to say. our dog's bday is tomorrow and we did so much things for her coz she a cutie af

thankyou guys and i love y'all. goodnight!😩💜