+ 7

taehyung stomped his feet towards us and jimin quickly let go of me then scooted away.

"i told you not to touch her right?!" taehyung yelled, taking jimin by the collar.

i gasped at the sudden scene and was caught off guard when he punched jimin on his face. jimin fell on the floor with blood dripping on the side of his lips.

"jimin!" i screamed and was about to go to him when taehyung pushed me back on the sofa, making me groan in pain.

"fuck off," he hissed and glared at me.

"t-taehyung, it's not what you think! i was just helping her put on pain killers—" jimin tried to explain but taehyung grabbed him again for another hit.

i felt horrified and scared seeing things like this. i almost had a panic attack but kept telling myself to calm down because i know i won't be a help and will just make things worse.

"shut the fuck up, jimin. who told you to help her? your job is to keep an eye to her even though she die in front of you!" taehyung screamed.

jimin quickly looked at taehyung unbelievably and stood up with a scoff, "i'm not like you, taehyung, look what you've became, a fucking monster. you're fucking insane!"

jimin received a harder fist from taehyung, making him stumble upon the floor again.

tears started to form in my eyes again as i see blood coming out from jimin as he coughed.

"get out of my house before i shoot you here inside my fucking territory." taehyung said closing his eyes.

jimin stood up chuckling while wiping the blood with the back of his hand. he gave me a last look and mouthed 'i'll be back, don't worry.'

i sobbed as i see him turned his back for a leave.

tears kept flowing in my eyes silently as i tried not to look at taehyung's direction. silence was filled inside the house but not until taehyung chuckled.

"see? everybody knows i'm insane y/n, not only you." he looked at me with a grin.

i can't help but felt a shiver down my spine. i felt even more scared around him after i saw him just easily punching someone mercilessly.

i didn't answer and kept my sobs silent.

"why the fuck are you crying again?" he asked, annoyance was visible on his tone.

i stopped crying and tried not to sob anymore. sobs kept on coming out from my mouth but it surprisingly stopped when i saw him sat beside me.

i immediately scoot away, scared that he might hurt me again.

"i won't hurt you, stop acting like a fuck." he groaned.

really? how can i be sure he won't hurt me if he literally let me fall on the marbled floor earlier as if i'm some kind of ball that won't be hurt and just bounce against the surface?

how about how he put chains and cuffs on me as if i'm his pet dog. as if i'm a fucking animal he can tie up anytime he want?

"i know i surprised you but i lost my self earlier." he chuckled.

i didn't answer again and just keep the silence between my mouth. i don't want to talk to him neither see him in front of him.

i'm sick seeing his presence near me, he  disgust me.

"talk or i'll cut your tongue since you're not even using it to talk." he scoffed.

my hands started shaking and forcefully opened my mouth to form a sentence.

"w-what..." a faint voice slipped through my mouth.

taehyung sighed and slowly pulled me by my waist, taking me by my surprise and i wanted to slap his hand away from my skin because disgust started to  fill my emotion.

his hold was firm and my eyes widened when he put my head against his chest.

"i'm sorry for hurting you, does it still hurt?" he softly asked, stroking my hair.

i flinched but managed to nod my head.

"you know how much i hate people who disobey me, that's why i lost my temper earlier." he whispered making me feel more terrified.

his deep voice vibrated as he put his chin above my head. i closed my eyes, feeling tears flowing down my cheeks once again.

"i will discard my schedule today, i'll bring a doctor to check you up." he softly said and stopped stroking my head.

i hummed and i somehow felt soothed by the comfort he gave me but i didn't want to feel this at all because i know i will never be safe as long as i'm around with him, near with him or even know he still exists.

"and for jimin," he spoke again, "don't worry about him."

"why'd you do that to him?" a gasped left my mouth as those words slipped in my mouth.

i was surprised at how i managed to speak and had the courage to actually asked him that. i mentally slapped myself for actually not thinking before speaking.

i felt his arms loosening around me. he let me free from his arms, letting me face him.

i saw him poked the inside of his cheeks that made me felt even more nervous.

he glared at me and lift his arms up. expecting him to slap me, i closed my eyes but i felt his hands sliding down my cheeks. i opened my eyes, seeing taehyung looking at me fondly.

what the...

"i don't want other guys touching you y/n, you understand that?" he said and pulled me closer to his face by grabbing me by my waist.

he lifted my waist up, making me sit on his lap. i yelped and stared in shock at his eyes as he placed his hands at the back of my head.

i was about to protest and get off when i felt warm soft surface on my lips. i stared at taehyung's closed eyes right in front of my face. a gasp left my lips as soon as he pulled away, still holding my neck.

"i'm sorry for kissing you when you did not answer me yet." he said and looked at my lips.

"you looked pretty it felt right."

+

as i said, i actually love writing this book but it's always taking me a long time to write because...

1.) i prioritize 'virginity' first because i feel like i need to finish it soon.

2.) i get writer's block often.

3.) i'm lazy

4.) i'm fucking lazy

5.) i'm lazy every day, every night

LMAO BUT WE STILL HAVE NO WIFI AND IM STILL NOT OVER THE IDOL MV ISTG THE FILTERS ON NAMJOON GOT MY ASS WET AS FUCK JK HE'S SO ADORABLE ANYONE STEP ON ME.

love you guys and thankyou for still reading!💜😩