+ 39

p.s pls drop many comments, i luv reading it all uwu

+

taehyung's pov

i grunted and left my wine on the table. i looked over hana.

"go find your dad. don't come back to me without him." i gritted my teeth and she was about to protest then pursed her lips instead.

she slowly turned her back on me until she was out of my sight.

now, i can do the action without her interrupting me.

good dog.

"transfer the line over jungkook and namjoon hyung." i said.

the line buffered for a moment but later on, i could hear them panted.

"we're done breaking his car and on our way there." i heard jungkook said.

"good. be here quickly because it's almost time to do the action." i said.

they hummed and i heard they were sync in walking. i turned off my ear piece and walked away, heading towards the back of the building where we all suppose to meet together.

i kept on glancing behind my back but yoongi hyung he didn't see anyone behind me so i continued walking freely.

when i reached the spot, i saw jungkook and namjoon hyung drinking water.

"be ready, once jimin arrives, we're attacking." i announced and they both nodded.

i grabbed jungkook's bottled water and drank it then tossing the empty bottle to the side.

i opened my coat and pulled out my new hand gun. i glided my fingertips on it and smirked, i was excited to use it to someone.

both namjoon and jungkook tossed the bat they used to break the car to the side then pulled out their guns as well.

"yoongi hyung said he couldn't track hoseok, right?" jungkook said, worry was visible in his eyes.

"we'll handle that later after this mission." i said.

"what if they hurt him?" namjoon asked and jungkook nodded.

"they will. aren't we used to pain?" i rolled my eyes.

why the fuck were they acting as if being punched wasn't normal for us?

it's not like we don't take revenge.

"what if they kill him though?" jungkook asked.

i wanted to slap his face and rub the truth that we were mafias not normal people. why are they being paranoid? we didn't train ourselves just to be killed.

"what's our motto?" i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"i don't remember." dumbass jungkook put his fingers on his chin and acted like he was thinking.

"we kill people before they could kill us." namjoon said while face palming because of jungkook.

"good. i'm sure hoseok knows that." i said.

we all waited for a moment and suddenly, a laughing jimin came out while holding his tummy.

we all confusedly looked at him while raising our eyebrows.

"the body guards were hilarious!" he laughed.

"did you just make friends with our enemy's body guards?" jungkook looked at him unbelievably.