lies

"NiGHtmArE...gO aWaY.." Error mumbled, trying to get free. "And why would I do that? I helped you last time, until Ink got in you're way.." Error didn't respond, just shrugged. "Awe, are you losing you're motivation glitchy?" Error growled, "dOn't cALl mE tHaT!" "Error, are you okay?" Ink called from downstairs. Error didn't reply, he had to get free from Inks house, but he already knew the lies of Nightmare. Then suddenly tentacles grabbed Error and threw him down against the ground hard. He let out a grunt of pain, but couldn't get up since the tentacles were still holding him. "LeT gO oF mE yOu aSsHoLe!" Nightmare smirked and locked the door before Ink could even come in. "Error! Error, unlock this door!" Error was about to scream but a tentacle covered his mouth, "shh, don't scream..don't you want to get out of here?" Error just growled in response. Nightmare slammed him against the wall roughly, "it seems you need to be taught a lesson.." Suddenly the door was kicked down. "ERROR!" Error was on the ground, skull cracked a bit. "Oh my gosh Error! What happened!?" Error saw that Nightmare was completely gone, leaving Ink oblivious as to what happened. "NigHt..MAre...attACkeD mE.." Error got up weakly, since he was just thrown around. "I'm having a hard time believing Nightmare came and did this.. you probably just hit you're head.." Errors vision became blurry a bit but he played it off, "YoU thInK I woULD LIe abOuT sOmEtHiNg lIke tHiS?" "I didn't say that, I just meant-" Error grabbed Ink by the scarf and yanked him towards himself, "I'm gettiNG siCk oF yOu sQuiD!" Error and inks face were close, and Blue decided to walk in at the wrong moment. "Hey ink is everything ok- oh gosh. Did I walk in at the wrong moment?" Error blushed yellow as he put Ink down. "No, wE weRe jUst.. taLkIng.." ink looked at Error suspiciously, "Yea, just talking.." Blue just closed the door, "You two can have some alone time.." Error backed away from Ink when the squid walked closer, "What's wrong glitchy? Does someone have a cruusshh?~" Error looked away, instantly blushing. "I dO noT! I desPiSe yOu!!" Error was then cornered against the wall, stuck. (This is for you shippers!) Ink grabbed Errors shoulders, making him blush and glitch,"You sure about that?" Error pushed Ink away, desperate to get him away. "GeT awAy frOM mE iNk!" Ink looked Error in the eyes/pupils, "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

Error! Get away from him!

He's going to hurt you!

Error couldn't take much more of this, he pushed Ink aside and ran to the door until grabbed from behind. "Error, no. I know you're going to hurt someone.." Ignoring Ink, Error yanked away. Ink yanked even harder, throwing Error onto the ground. Ink pinned Error down by sitting on his waist. Error blushed intensively, "Get.the fuck. Off.me.NOW." Error pushed ink off but ink didn't move. "Nope! I'm staying right here~" he murmured.

_
What will error do next?
Find out in the next chapter! Ahh... I'm so evil. :D