Calm Down

Error was on the couch, still chained of course, but on the couch trying to get free. "LeT mE gO yOU pIEce oF sHiT!"of course Ink didn't let him go. Ink only smirked in response, "Why should I? So you can destroy those innocent aus, murder countless lives?" "ThEY toLD mE tO!! I nEVer.." Error stopped dead, he wasn't gonna let this squid know his business. "Go ahead, defend yourself." The chains loosened, allowing Error to get free. Ink just sighed and looked down, not noticing Error. Perfect.. He thought to his advantage. He slipped his arm out but Ink heard. Ink grabbed his brush, and pointed it at Error, "Error, I'm not letting you go free." Chuckling Error tp (I don't feel like using full word) behind Ink and shot sharp bones at Inky boi. Tp, Ink managed to splash paint at Error again, chaining his arms, legs, and knees together so he couldn't use magic. "Argh! InKY!" Ink stared down at Error, sadness filling his soul. "Error, I'm giving you a chance to-" "SHuT UP!! I hATe yOu!" Error was struggling to stay awake now, the only thing keeping him awake was fear of what Ink would do to him. Ink picked up glitchy boi and was about to put him on the couch when sudden pain pierced his arm. "ERROR! STOP BITTING ME!!" Error was thrown onto the ground, hitting his head onto the floor. He struggled to get free, but then he was gagged. "You have some sharp teeth..until you can control yourself you can stay gagged.."
A few hours passed and Error was bound to a bed, unable to sleep. He was afraid of the consent nightmares nightmare himself was casting upon Error. Why? Who knows.. All Error knew was that he had to escape. "He CAnt kEEp mE HEre foReVEr.." he whispered, straining to stay awake. But soon he gave into sleep as the hours passed, it soon being 2:30 AM when he fell asleep.
______
[335 words]