Battling The Voices

Just kill InkY

Get it over with trash!

WE WANT DESTRUCTION!

KILL HIM!!

Dust rose around Error, the voices that he hears everyday becoming louder. He tried running from the voices, to his prevail. "No SToP! LeAVe mE aLOnE!!" However hard he fought the voices, they fought harder.

Ha! Trying to run away, eh? You're supposed to be the God of Destruction!
One mocked.

What a fool we were to take pity on you glitchy.
Another chimed in.

Kill Inky! You know you'd love HIS blood and dust on you're hands.

Yea, Kill his worthless self!

Error woke up to sore muscles from the chains. "Mhm.." He opened his eyes halfway, wishing for once he could have a peaceful rest for once. "HaVE...tO ESCapE.." A knock on the door made Error jolt, and there came Ink with a tray of food. "I made breakfast." Error rolled his eyes, "nOT hUNgrY." He yanked at the chains, too weak to fight so he gave in. "Did you even sleep at all..?" Oh so it's obvious? He thought with irritation. "YEa I SLePt!" He snapped, wanting to get free.
Kill him Error!
A voice screamed in his aching head. He ignored it since ya know, he's chained up. Stupid voice! "I know you're hungry Error. Come on, just eat a little!" Error ignored Ink, fixated on escaping.
Error! I know you hear us!

Come on, you can get free!

Break the chains and then break Inks bones!

It'll be FUN
Error finally got the chains loose and so he tackled Ink, causing the tray to fall. Ink desperately tried to reach for his paintbrush that had fallen an inch away, but Error was pinning Ink down. "YoU SHouLDnT hAVe lEFt mE CHaiNEd uP!!" Error punched Ink in the face, but Ink grabbed Errors wrist and twisted. He kicked Error up, still holding onto his wrist, and put his arm behind his back, pinning him against the wall. "LEt mE gO!" Error screamed, but Ink nodded no. "You tried to kill me....so no." Ink pressed harder, making Error uncomfortable. He glitched out more than usual, causing Ink to press harder. "You need to get used to contact Error." Ink mocked, not letting go.

YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT!

KILL HIM!

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE DESTROYER, HE'S THE CREATOR, ACT LIKE IT!

"SHUt uP!" Error screamed, making Ink confused. "I didn't say anything...?" Error banged his head onto Inks, making Ink let go and back up, holding his nose(?). Error shot his strings out, "I'Ll dO wHAt YoU waNt noW!" Ink dodged the strings, but too late! More strings grabbed his soul, making Error the 'master' of him. "TIme TO DIe!" Error shot bones at Ink-
_______
Haha! Cliffhanger! Okay so this is important, I am now letting you readers be the voices Error hears. Just say 'hey kayleechan' and comment what you want. Hope you enjoyed!
[485 words]