Chapter 27

Jimin sighs for the tenth time this evening as he watches Namjoon and Yoongi race each other in some car racing game they put on to waste time.

He frowns as he buries his face against his pillow and lets out an exaggerated groan like he's in pain.

"I don't understand why you're being so depressed. So what if he didn't help you, it just shows what Taehyung's true colours are." Yoongi murmurs from his spot on the ground as he leans his back against the foot of Jimin's overly sized bed.

The younger huffs, tossing one of his pillows in the direction of the silver headed boy, making Namjoon chuckle.

"Why do you care so much about him anyway? Do you like him?" Namjoon teases, not removing his gaze from the screen in front of him as his car is still in the lead with Yoongi's a few centimetres behind.

Jimin scoffs, 'there it is again! The same damn question!'

Though this time, he couldn't help but think things through...

'Do I like him?'

"You might be in for some trouble if you do like him though," it was Hoseok who spoke this time as he tosses a piece of popcorn into the air and attempts to catch it in his mouth.

Of course the brunette didn't have much luck with his aim, causing the popcorn to smack him in the eye instead as it rolls down his face and onto his lap.

The blonde haired teen glances over at his friend with an arched brow, "how so?"

Hoseok picks up the piece of popcorn that lay against his clothed thigh before popping it into his mouth. "It's just that Jungkook obviously still likes Taehyung, that's all." He states like it's a well known fact.

"Oooh yeah, I almost forgot that they used to be a thing." Yoongi proclaims, turning his attention away from the screen now since Namjoon had won and was currently fist pumping the air like a maniac.

The elder pierces his stare towards Jimin, a knowing look taking over his face. "I think you should just give up and stop wasting your time on him. Plus Jungkook's your best friend. Have you not noticed that you haven't been spending much time with him lately since you're too busy chasing after his ex-boyfriend."

Jimin makes a face at how defensive his friends were being over the fact that he was only talking to Taehyung.

"Relax, will you? It's not like I'm gonna date him or something, all I'm looking from him is a fuck-"

"-classy." Yoongi sarcastically mutters as he cuts the younger off.

The platinum blonde shoots his friend an iron glare before continuing, "as for Jungkook...I don't know what's up with him lately."

The rest of the group wanted to slap themselves in the face...or more so Jimin's for how stupid he can be sometimes.

"Well, I hope for your sake things don't get blown out of proportion." Hoseok mumbles while he gawks down at the still half full bowl of popcorn.