Chapter 5 (M)

Jungkook continuously stomps around his mansion, an ugly glower visible on his face as he made his way down the large hallway.

Maids and butlers would stop their daily chores to take a gander at their displeased master.

'Who the fuck does that little shit think he is?!' He frustratingly yanks at the ends of his perfectly styled locks. He couldn't believe Taehyung had to nerve to make out with his best friend like that.

"I need a distraction," he mutters to himself, immediately taking out his phone and looking through his contacts till a certain name appears.

He grins mischievously as he presses the call button, hoping for the other to pick up.

~*~

He pants loudly as his entire body was covered in sweat.

The boy underneath him was a moaning mess as he attempts to keep up with the younger's aggressive speed.

"Ngh...J-Jungkook, s-s-slow down!" The male heaves as he feels his own edge closing in. "W-wait Jungkook! I'm gonna-" he never got to finish his sentence as he suddenly explodes onto the bed below him before collapsing face first into the soft mattress.

Jungkook proceeds to ride out his high as he fills the rubber wrapped around his cock while thrusting frequency into the other's ass.

He groans, his own body now slumping against the older's back as he heavily breathes into the brunette's ear.

"Damn it Kook! You're not supposed to go so hard!" The teen whines as the younger slides out of him and tosses the now loaded with cum condom into the trashcan that was beside his bed.

He lies back on the bed, his chest rising and falling while he watches the other awkwardly get out of bed with great difficulty.

"You're going already?" The jet-black headed male questions as the other limps to pick up his clothes off of the ground and change into them again.

He chuckles, turning back to look at Jungkook. "You know this wouldn't win him back." He comments while he fixes his chaotic hair into a more orderly fashion with the use of the large full length mirror across the room.

Jungkook huffs as he sinks back against his pillow and glares at his friend. "I'm not doing this to win him back!" He grumbles in annoyance.

This made the other chuckle as they head for the bedroom door, "whatever you say, Kook." He bids the sulking boy a goodbye.

"See you later, Hoseok."

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·

Author's Note

Jungkook and Hoseok's relationship tho 😉👍🏻

Please vote ✨
Comment 💬
And follow ❤️