Chapter 20

Tyler's POV

Immediately I left school I was going to head home to change then head to Tiana's but I had a really deep gut feeling that I should head there straight away. I wanted to ignore the feeling but it kept hitting me inside so I decided to listen to it because my gut never lies. I changed my route and started to head to her estate.

I got to her house soon and saw that the gate was opened. Weird. I retrieved my phone from my pocket and called. She wasn't answering. The uneasiness I felt earlier returned and I walked into the compound. I heard a bark and I saw Trumpet coming to greet me. I bent down and ruffled his fur.

"Hello boy! Where is Tiana?" I asked him and he whined.

Suddenly I had her scream. My eyes widened and my heart picked up in beat. I entered the house and met the most horrifying sight ever.
King was on top of Tiana who was struggling as he tried to get her shorts off. I felt my blood boil and anger flowing through my veins.

"Tiana!!" I yelled.

I ran towards them, lifted King off Tiana and flung him across the room. I saw Tiana crawled back, the tears flowing from her eyes making my heart break into million pieces and also making my blood a hundred degree hotter. I rushed to her as King struggled to get his footing and regain his balance. I bent to her level, inspecting the bruises she had on her body.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, my fingers tracing her face. She winced but nodded. "Wait here. Don't move." I told her and stood up.

I looked at King and saw he was already standing, glaring daggers at me. I walked up to him and he met me half way, catching me off guard by punching my in the jaw. I staggered but didn't fall. His punch wasn't as weak at he looked. I was sure it bursted my lip. I took my finger tips there and felt the blood. I looked back at King.

He threw another punch but I dodged it and hit his tummy in the process, causing him to groan. I held his hand and kept punching and hitting him. It was a real struggle because he was stronger than he looked. He managed to give me a black eye. I made sure I also gave him a black eye. I was actually bent on killing him. He touched Tiana, he wouldn't go scot free.

I pinned him to the floor and my fist kept colliding with his already bloody face. Thought
he wasn't struggling anymore I was still hitting him.

"Tyler..." I heard Tiana's faint cry. I still kept punching. Immediately I felt her hand on my arm, stopping my punches on King's face. I was breathing heavily. I looked at her. "Stop, please. You will kill him." She pleaded with me.

"I don't care. He touched you." I growled.

"He isn't worth it. Please." She pleaded, tears still falling from her eyes and I melted. I hated seeing her cry. I stood up from King and growled at him.

"Get out!" I snapped at him and he scurried away like a coward. I sighed and turned to Tiana, pulling her into my arms. "I'm so sorry. I should have been here earlier." I whispered.

"It's not your fault. I'm glad you came early. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come in the time you did." She replied. I kissed the top of her head and held her closer. Soon we pulled away and she traced her fingers to my lips.

"You need to clean that up. Your eyes is swollen too and you shirt is bloody." She said.

"I'm fine. I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you." I told her. She had bruises on her face and faint bruises on her hand.

"I'm fine. The bruises are nothing compared to your injuries. Come on." She dragged me along, upstairs and I followed her without arguing.

*****