Chapter 3

Tiana's POV

So far, this school has been great.

Well, if we leave the stupid simpletons out of it. I know I'm hot, you don't have to bump into me to get my attention.

With the help of a few students, I made my way to the admission office to secure my schedule and a bunch of other things before I was asked to wait for my class teacher to come get me so he could take me to class.

Joel and Zaria's class. I smirked to myself.

I was a science student in my last school but I lied and told the teacher that interviewed me during my transfer exam that I was in technical class.

After much stalking, I found out that Zaria and Joel were both in technical class. I was able to get my transcript from my other school twitched a bit. Well after giving the head admin of my former school a good blow job, he considered it. I needed to be in that same class with them. That's the only way my plan will work.

Given that sciences share similar subjects with technical, the switch wouldn't be hard for me. The only subject difference was Technical drawing. I knew I could cope with that because I'm very intelligent. The only thing that could give me a edge right now was the element of surprise.

I highly doubt Joel had told Zaria about me.

"Tiana Dakoba." Someone called my name, bringing me back from my mind trip. I looked up to see a light skinned young man standing in front of me. I smirked.

Hello, Handsome.

"That's me. Good morning sir." I smiled, trying to put up a good girl behavior. He smiled at me and I knew I had entered his good book.

"Good morning dear. Welcome to Limelight high. I am your class teacher, Corper Efosa. Let me take you to meet your class mates." He said, turning around to lead the way.

Oh, a corper. I'm so going to enjoy my stay in this school. I thought with a smirk as I followed behind him.

We moved into the senior's block and I awed at how big the school was. The senior's block was a two story building with a large courtyard in between with flowers and all. My former school was never this big.

And here I was thinking the only thing good about this school was the uniform.

"We are here." Corp. Efosa announced and I looked up to see we had reached a class. I looked at the door, SS3 Silver was written on it.

Corper Efosa walked into the class and I followed him behind, my nose up in the air and my shoulders squared as a sign of confidence. I must not look intimidated by this guys. I needed to show them I was that bitch.

I looked around the class at the faces. Some people were still talking even with the class teacher standing in front of them. Some had their phones in hand, typing away. I looked for Zaria and Joel and saw them talking with another light skinned guy, they seemed so engrossed.

It got really annoying when Joel actually reached over to remove Zaria's hair from her face and then ran his finger down to her chin. The bitch was basically blushing. I literally threw up in my mouth.

"Alright. Settle down." Corp. Efosa finally called the class to order and everyone scampered for to their seats to settle down. I looked away from Joel and Zaria to the rest of the class.

"We have a new student with us this session. I know it's pretty weird to enroll a student in a terminal class but, here she is. So make sure she feels at home here." Corp Efosa announced before turning to face me.  "Introduce yourself to the class." He told me and I smirked.