INTRO.

Hey Guys

You are welcome to the Book 2 of the BTS Family Series; Building Bridges.

This is the story of Tiana Dakoba and Tyler Adebiyi-Williams. This book can be read as a stand alone from the Book 1 of the series but it's good to read everything together 😏.

I'd be posting the character aesthetics below and also the prologue of the book.

1.

2

2.

3

3.

4

4.

What do you think? Dope right 😏😏

What do you think? Dope right 😏😏. I know, I know.

Copyright © Iyanuoluwa Osunbitan 2019

*****

PROLOGUE

"

Tiana, you need to be a big girl and take care of yourself." Terry Dakoba chided, calling the driver to come get the suit case from where it was in the living room. Eleven year old Tiana was seated on the couch, her hands crossed across her chest, sulking.

"Is she still sulking there?" Teniola Dakoba called as she walked out of the master's bed room, pulling the other suitcase behind her. Tiana looked up to her mum who in turn scowled at her.

"You just got back from a trip and you are travelling out again. You promised to spend time with me." Tiana whined and Teniola scoffed, calling for the driver to come get the suitcase in her hand.

"Look, Tiana. We know we promised but we need to go. We are doing all these for you." Terry said soothingly.

"Terry, you are the one pampering this girl so much that why she doesn't want to grow up!" Teniola snapped before she face Tiana. 

"Look. You need to learn to grow up and be independent. All these travelling is for you, it's to give you a better life. That's why you have been enrolled to the best private school in the state and in the country. You should be thankful." Teniola scolded and Tiana looked away from her mum's mean gaze, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You need to quite whining and appreciate that we are doing all these." She then looked at husband. "Terry, I'd be in the car." Teniola concluded and sashayed away. Terry looked at Tiana and saw that she was crying.

"Awww, baby. Don't cry." Terry crouched down to Tiana's level.

"She hates me." Tiana sniffed.

"Of course not. Your mother loves you. She just wants you to be a big girl. All these, she's doing for you. You need to learn to appreciate us more often. Okay?" Tiana nodded.

"Okay."

"I'll buy you the best shoes there, okay?"

"Okay."

"Good girl." Terry kissed Tiana on her cheeks and walked away. Tiana sat still on that spot, hearing the car zoom off from the compound. Every where became silent and Tiana welcomed it.

She welcomed the Silence.

Like always.

****

"Daddy, come and see what I drew." Twelve year old Tyler chirped with excitement as he skipped into his father's study. Debola Adebiyi-Williams didn't look up from what he was typing on his laptop. Tyler frowned.

He didn't understand why his dad was ignoring him.

"Daddy..." He called again and Debola groaned, finally looking up and scowling at his son.

"Tyler! Can't you see I am very busy? Stop disturbing me!" He snapped and Tyler veered back the words had pushed him. Tears welled up in his eyes.

"B-but, you said y-you'll come and check it." Tyler stuttered, playing with his fingers.

"And now I am busy!" Debola snapped again and Tyler flinched, tears making it's way out of his eyes. He turned around and walked out of his father's study back to his room.

Immediately he got there, he picked up his brush and began to paint what he had drawn...

...pouring out his emotions through colourful strokes...

Like always.