"Out, don't come after me don't look for me" I demanded. I slammed the door on the way out.

For hours id just walk. At times id shiver or have my moments where I feel sick but I try to ignore it. Once I made it to my favorite place I just collapsed on the ground and took a cigarette out the box and lit it up. I took my phone out and called Veronica. After I inhaled the smoke and let it go free I waited for her to answer. When she answered I heard a faint voice speak.

"Hello? Chloe what's up babe" she asked.

"Come to my location," I said before hanging up and turning on my location for her to locate.

Tiffany POV

"I'm going to go after her. I know where she goes at times like these. I promise I will protect her even if she won't protect herself" I told Janet. Giving her my word.

"Mom why am I the one fucking up things," my girlfriend says before running upstairs to her room crying.

"I'll let you fix this. I will text you if I find her" I say ad I got up from the chair. Janet nods her head in response before leaving and up the stair to comfort Addison.

Time to find my best friend.

Veronica POV

"Chloe what are you doing here this late," I say walking to Chloe confused.

"Come here," she says

I get even closer to her she grabs my hand and pulls me on top of her. I felt very uncomfortable being on top of her.

"Chloe this isn't a good idea. You have a girlfriend" I say feel a bit overwhelmed.

"I don't have one anymore. Now you have me," she says

"wait what you and Kaylee arney together anymore? Since when" I asked shocked. What the hell is going on?

"Since today" she answers

"well, I'm sorry for you Chloe. I hope I wasn't the reason." I apologize

"No actually apparently it is my fault so she left me," she says. A tear fell from her eye.

"what can I do to help that isn't sexual," I asked.

"so you don't want anything sexual from me know what happened," she asked sounding annoyed.

"well I have a girlfriend now and she made me realize the dumb shit that I was doing to you and Kaylee and even others," I say

"so I'm changing," I say raising my hands in the air in joy. Chloe just rolled her eyes in announce.

"Look we use to be close friends what's going on?" I asked. I truly care about Chloe and I want her to be happy. I know she wasn't always happy but I saw what Kaylee could do for her and it was truly amazing.

"well to sum it up. I got caught up in drugs then my depression fucked me in the ass and then I almost raped Kaylee" she says sitting up looking into my eyes.

I placed my hand on her cheek. "Look you will get through this. You know I will always be here for you and even more now. I want you and Kaylee to work and ensure everyone else does too" I said. I knew she could feel my sympathy. She wrapped her arms around me and started to cry.

"What the hell is going on here" I heard a voice say coming from behind me.

"Chloe and I had a talk and don't worry. I am not here to do anything risky. I have a girlfriend now" I say.

"Good at least someone here is stable," Tiffany says.

"what's up with you Tiffany?" I asked concerned.

"I am just worried about their whole family," she said point at Chloe.

"like Addison had become numb and their mother is on the verge of breaking then their brother Adam can't be happy with his fiancee." she says "Then! Kaylee, she is just done and she is staying with her Ex."

"She staying with her Ex, "I asked in shock.

"Yes, and I'm worried. I want Those two to be together" she says.

"well let's get Chloe at her beat" I suggest. I got up and places my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Well, that might be a while she is literally crying while smoking a cigarette," Tiffany says pointing at the distressed girl.

"Well, first let's get her to cut down on these," I say walking over to Chloe and taking the cigarette put her mouth and throwing it on the ground.

"To smoking weed. Cigarette give cancer, weed just makes you high" I threw a blunt in the blonde's lap. She took it and lit it up.

"Thanks," Chloe says

"This is going to be fun you and me working together" I say nudging her side playfully trying to light up the mood.

"Oh my god please don't do that" Tiffany say

Well guys at the moment I have so many test going on. I'm in college and i have just been studying for exams and things of that nature. I hope that this chapter is interesting and entertaining. Please like and leave a comment on anything even if you just want to talk I'm here. Love you guys thanks for reading and supporting it❤️