Sarah's Mission [Season 2 Prelude]

Start from the beginning

"You okay there, kid?" Geoffrey opened a bottle of water to let him drink, "What was that? Who was that? You were like a slimmed down version of the Incredible Hulk, you know!"

"That was all me...ha... ...ha... Agent Pavlov," he was still catching his breath. "I'm sorry that... ha... you have to see that side of me..."

Tyrell approached him, "Looks like you can't make a single step after that. Let me give you a piggyback... Damn son, you shocked us there... you were scary and powerful at the same time... Hey, Irina?"

She suddenly hugged Gabriel, "I don't know what you've been through and what happened to you but you don't have to shoulder everything on your own. You have us, so fight with us. I know that you are just a week old in this squad, and even if you're older than me..."

"I know... I know... I'm sorry... ha... just... wake me up... ... later..." he sighed and then passed out.

"British! Your breasts are squeezing him tight that he passed out!" Geoffrey hit his own forehead.

"Gabriel!!!" Tyrell checked his carotid for a pulse, "I CAN'T FIND A PULSE!!!"

"EH?! EEH?!" Irina then noticed that Tyrell was palpating the wrong part of the neck, "Let me check! HE'S STILL ALIVE, YOU MORON!!!"

"My bad... my bad!" Tyrell carried Gabriel, "I just panicked, yo!"

"Wait till your Aki hears what you did~" Geoffrey teased her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she suddenly punched him in the gut.

"GOH!" Geoffrey knelt down on the floor, "Why... .... .... ...?"

[In a Love Hotel somewhere in Tokyo, Japan...]

"Why would you whore yourself out here, Beaux? We're supposed to be doing the mission and not this silly challenge that you're making me do!" I was throwing tantrums while Beaux waited for the man he contacted to have sex with.

"But master~ this will test your limits! If Master Kuroshiro's report is accurate, then I have more chance in combatting a sexual demon since I am a part sexual demon! You, on the other hand, may be susceptible just like the nun."

"Look, I've watched Kuroshiro do it with women loads of times in the past. I am 100% sure that I'm immune!"

"Are you still sure that you're immune when you are watching under the influence of an enchantment?" Beaux raised her eyebrow, "HMMM~~~?"

I fell silent. While it was true that I was able to endure watching the incubus making out with his target but... while charmed... I have no idea...

"I... uh..." I couldn't give her an answer.

"Also, while under the enchantment, you are watching me up close and personal doing it with another man, can you even endure yourself from joining us?"

Beaux was really planning for me to get deflowered. She was only masking it as training, but this apprentice of mine is awfully sadistic. I was really sure that she would be enjoying herself watching me trying not to give in to lust. However, this was a challenge and I had to accept it! This will prove my authority over her!!!

"Bring... it... on..." I made a fist. "If I win this challenge, you'll get what you deserve my little apprentice~"

"Oh ho~" she gave me her bag. "I will happily receive your punishment~"

"What's this?" I took a look inside and saw a camcorder. I leered at her, "You... little witch..."

"I told you~ you're going to watch up close and personal~ Master~" her eyes suddenly sparkled. "So before he comes here, you should let me cast a charm on you~ I know that you can easily undo the spell but this is after all... a challenge~"