Interrogation [Immoral Way of Questioning]

Akihiko's Side

"This place looks like a mess..." Jose looked at the bloody site with a grim look on his face. "You said you got here first, right?"

"Yeah," Geoffrey nodded, "I was doing the usual scoping with my trusty sniper rifle when I happened to see vampires being attacked by some..." he looked at me, "something... and so I called Japanese to go and check it out but I ended up coming here first and then arrived and then a few minutes later... you guys did."

"You look sad, Japanese," Irina approached me. "Are you okay?"

I looked at Irina and then at Anna who was right next to her, "I just remembered Mr. Choi... ... the one that you had to replace, Anna's late husband... He was a great man..."

"You don't have to worry... it's all in the past..." Anna patted my back feeling sad. "I'm sure that he's passed on..."

"We found bullet holes on the walls but we found no bullets," Capt. Evans approached us. "The Mother-Superior suspected that they could've killed each other using holy bullets. She had a theory that maybe one of the Turned Vampires or one of those hypnotized broke free from their hypnosis. The first one was a wild stretch, but the other breaking free from its hypnosis was a possibility. The most questionable detail, however, was that... there were no bullets or shrapnel found."

"That's puzzling indeed," I looked at Geoffrey. "You got here first right? Did you see anyone running away?"

"I..." Geoffrey pretended to try and remember because all was going according to our plan, "I didn't see anyone when I arrived but there could've been anyone escaping when I was on my way. Also, we need to ask those unturned and those who were freed from their hypnosis. I think that's the only lead right now..."

"He's right," Tyrell sighed. "Someone beat us to a pulp..."

"Yeah," I nodded. "If I saw this one first, I could've called you guys here immediately..."

"I'm going back to the Vatican Crusaders to see if they found something," the captain turned around. "Other agencies are on this case too so you better show them that we are more capable, get it?"

"Sir, yes sir!"

"You still look stiff, Mexican," Irina approached the little man.

"I'm actually clenching my booty..." Jose was having cold sweats. "I think I'm going to have diarrhea..."

Back at the headquarters, we took all of the turned and the hypnotized to ask for their statement and make sure that they were only working against their will and not because they were a part of it. Of course, all of them were working against their will and most of them will be put to a psychological evaluation, rehabilitation, and guidance counselling.

That time, I was accompanied by one of the Vatican Crusaders to question a special male criminal. Apparently, the nun's way was not what I was expecting... we didn't have everything, not even hidden cameras nor tape recorders. She only asked me to write the clues for she needed to get physical.

When we were in the room, the criminal was already waiting for us. He was seated on a chair and a table was in front of him and across the table was an empty chair for me to sit in. His hands were cuffed on the table while his feet were cuffed on the floor. A light was hanging up above us. It was the typical interrogation set up. There was a two-way mirror behind me and secretly using my devil powers, I realized that there were nuns including Dimaria on the other side listening.

What is so special about this one? I asked myself. Am I going to play as the good cop here? As I turned at the nun, she was already on her BDSM (bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadomasochism) female dominatrix outfit. This wasn't the typical interrogation scene then.

"You are a deadly sinner," she started speaking with the criminal as she waved her whipped in front of the table shocking me and the criminal in front. "I ask for your confession. This whip was dipped in a pool of chili and every whiplash that will hit you will be as excruciating as the fire of hell burning your flesh. If you speak now, you will not experience any pain at all..."

"I will not speak and I demand my right to have a lawyer!" the criminal yelled. "What you did was assault!"

"We are not the police," the nun grabbed the criminal in the face. "We are crusaders and exorcists... we slay demons and we free the souls of their minions... through this purification... do you feel it?"

"It's hot... It's HOT!!!" the criminal felt a burning sensation on his face and writhed in agony. "It's BURNS!!! HELP!!!"

"In hell, no one will save you... you haven't even died, you know... we haven't formally started yet and you are already feeling the pain of hell..."

Of course he'd feel the pain, she was touching the whip with her own hands! If she were to take those latex gloves off, she would also feel that burning sensation. I wonder what cocktail of chili or hot sauce... or spicy stuff was in there but seeing as the man tried to shake his head just to feel the cold air... Damn...

"I WAS HYPNOTIZED! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!" he yelled at her. "I'M NOT A DEMON!!!"

She went back to her bag and picked up a ball gag and wrapped it around the criminal's head with the ball on his wide opened mouth. The aside from being silenced, the man also felt the burning sensation around the ball gag since the nun held it. It was too painful to look at but...

"How he is he going to talk now?" I asked the nun.

She looked at me, "Move the table out of the way, please... he needs an exorcism..."

"Okay..."

As soon as I moved the table to the side of the man who was already writhing in pain, he started to make some words.

"Is there anything you want to confess?" the nun turned around, "If you do confess now, you will only suffer less..."

She removed the ball gag from the criminal. As for me, I don't have any idea and what to feel... other than... Humans are more demonic than demons...

"I'll confess! I'll confess!!!" the man's lips were starting to bulge from the chili smudged on the gag. "I'm from the Cult of Lust!!! I was just ordered to monitor the Elitists!!!"

"Who ordered you?"

"I...I... a devil..."

I suddenly shuddered. Could this be the clue that I was looking for? First... that matriarch... and now... this man...

"Where is this cult of lust located?" the nun licked her lips. "If you tell us now, your sins will be fully forgiven and you will be set free..."

The man started crying, "Carta... Monastery... in Transylvania..."

"Write it down..." the nun grinned and sat on my lap. "It seemed like we finally got the lead... mother-superior..."

Dimaria suddenly entered the room, clapping her hands.

"Please... set me... set me free..." the criminal pleaded.

"Yes, you are now free... In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,"

*BANG!*

Dimaria drew out her gun and shot the man in the head.

"Amen..." the nun sitting on my lap replied.

"This isn't what I pictured the nuns to act like..." I closed my eyes.

"Report it to your agency," Dimaria poured gasoline all over the criminal's body and then lighted it on fire. "Tell them that we are going to Romania..."