Dark Genesis [New Path]

Start from the beginning

Then I remembered something... something... I only knew... something that I could never offer to anyone else except for those who I truly trust and cherish... I remembered Sarah... and Geoffrey... I remembered... one important thing that a devil needed to treasure... the thing that could only bring me back... ... ... my own name... my real name...

I remembered the humans that I considered family... Irina, Anna, Cap, Tyrell, Jose, ... ... and my senpai, Yeon-Soo...

Suddenly, I stopped attacking...

"I am..."

The Evil Witch suddenly froze. She knew that I was starting to break free from her shackles...

"There is one thing... a witch like you..."

"YOU WILL NOT DEFY ME!!!"

"Yes I can..."

"THEN DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!"

She created a powerful ball of explosion and hurled it towards us!

Jose got in front and used his magic to protect us!

A powerful explosion sent powerful shockwaves throughout the dungeon...

Thick smoke, dust, and ashes enveloped the field...

During the explosion, Geoffrey hid me into the shadows and traveled behind the witch...

As soon as the explosion occurred, the blade had already pierced the witch's heart...

Jose laced the blade with the potion of decay beforehand and he etched it on the blade so that I could read it.

I suddenly felt the chains of lustful obsessions exorcized out of my being...

I was freed...

But I needed to tell her something, in a sweet whisper, before Geoffrey and Jose could finish the desecrated sealing...

"Decaying potion... ... one of the rarest killing potions that can only be obtained in Hell... ... ..." she coughed out blood, "and that shadow dhampir... ... I underestimated all of you..."

"What is your is real name... Evil Witch..."

She knelt on the floor, "You already know the answer... Incubus..."

I looked at the splattered blood on the floor. I saw a name from the blood, "Lujuria..."

"Tell me... ... who you are... ..." she whispered. "I told you mine..."

I pulled the blade out of her, "Remember this name Lujuria... I am Korosulu..."

"Do you... remember what I said about living... together, Korosulu? ..." she laid down on the ground, "... that I would give you a family... ...? ..."

"You were telling the truth..." I knelt down to see her off before she got sealed. "I know... but I can't let you have your way..."

"I am the only way... ... ..."

"No... there is another way... a better solution," I grabbed her feeble hand, "without spilling blood. We will carve a new path towards a brighter and a peaceful future..."

"You've changed... ... ..." she closed her eyes, "You are no longer... a devil to my eyes... you are human..."

"The change was for the better," I nodded at her full of determination. "Goodbye Lujuria..."

"See you... ... ... next time... ... ..."

The dungeon disappeared and we all found ourselves back on the surface. The monastery had crumbled down and all of the agents and the nuns started to awaken from their slumber. They only remembered the flash of light, nothing more. When they excavated the site, they found the body of Mother-superior Dimaria turned into stone with a hole in the chest. We never told them anything at all. The blight in the surrounding areas and the thick mist disappeared. The land had been purified from evil and Dimaria was hailed as a heroine.