"Woah..."

Entering the room, she was in awe. Glass windows on the 30th floor a luxury hotel room overlooking the scenery of the city down below, a fully air-conditioned room with its own refrigerator, bathtub, flat-screen television, and a bed capable of holding up to four people, what more could she ask for? In the end, we'll only probably be using the bed and I can barely wait. My thing is throbbing from all the excitement going on.

"Pretty neat huh?"

"I've never been in such a spacy room," she looked around before coming in. She then whispered to herself, "My boyfriend couldn't even bring me to a room like this..."

"For real?" I grinned as I gently close the door when she got inside. "I told you this is a special occasion destined for the two of us to celebrate~"

"I know, I know... you really are a charmer, don't you?" she giggled, "not in a bad way of course..."

"Have a seat," I offered her the beautiful sofa. "Would you like to continue drinking?"

"Yes..."

Her phone suddenly rang. The timing was really irritating as she opened her bag to search for her phone. She sat down on the sofa as she picked up her phone. I needed some intervention for that.

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yeah... I'm so sorry... I needed to answer it..."

I approached her and held her hand keeping her from answering the call.

"You don't need to answer that..."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I can't bear the fact that a guy would mistreat you like that. I don't want this night to be ruined for you..." I touched her face and locked eyes with her. "I'm going to kiss you now..."

"Please don't..."

Too late. I already pressed my lips against hers. She didn't struggle much and as soon as my tongue met hers, she didn't let go... well, she did... she let go of the phone. After a while, the ringing stopped and I let go of her.

"How was it?" I winked at her and carried her to the bed. Then, I got on top of her, "I don't want to stop now... do you?"

I pried into her mind to see what she was thinking...

Oh no, we just kissed... What have I done? I am kissing a man other than my boyfriend... but I don't want to stop...

She started unbuttoning my top off as we exchanged sweat and saliva like wild animals yearning for each other. I started to undress her as well as checking out her delicious-looking body. At this point, I had already conquered her...

I haven't been touched like this... he is so gentle with me... It feels like my strength is being taken away... My body... is turning very hot... deep inside... I want him badly...

She was pretty turned on already. Slowly sitting up, she just wrapped her arms around me waiting for my next move. At this point on, she was like a doll lost in thought feeling pleasure as I caressed her breast while licking her neck.

"Do you like that?" I said as I took her bra off exposing her D-cup breasts. Her pink nipples poked out but she didn't care. "I know you like it..."

I can't think right... it's probably the alcohol, right? But my boyfriend... I don't know... ... ...Ah... ...

Let me take good care of that. I bit into her nipples as I played with the other.

While playing with her defenseless body, my free hand slowly crawled its way into her panties. I was waiting for her to shove my hand away, but instead, she started unzipping my jeans freeing the beast inside. Reading her thoughts made me hornier than ever, but at any minute now, her phone might ring again so I had no other choice but to use my powers to turn it off. As soon as I turned her phone off, she finally exposed the joystick.