chapter 34

•Lexis•

Where am I? What happened? Why's everything black? Then I remembered I was shot.

Omg! I'm freaking out!!! Then I heard beeping and someone telling people to leave. I heard one.. two... three.... clear and felt a small shock and the beeping sound went normal I guess I'm in the hospital. Ugh why does everything happen to me.

Anyways why cant I move.

"You have to try dumb ass!" My voice in my head said.

"Shut up I was thinking of that!!"

I pushed with all my force and finally opened my eyes to see the guys who almost beat me today ugh magcon and o2l wait don't I know I never mind and kians girlfriend and her group.

"What are you doing here! Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled at them.

"Look we didn't know that,that happened to you."

"Bullshit fuck you leave me alone" and with that my heart monitor went up and doctors rushed in and put me to sleep.

•nash•

I think I know who that is.. but I'm not sure I need to make a call to someone..

•cameron•

Nash made a phone call while I started thinking. Isn't that Kaitlin? Her story was the one Kaitlin told us like her mom died. She has a step mom but he died. Yet I know Kaitlin didn't cut and she didn't have a belly button piercing. Whatever.

•nash•

I called Cassidy convo......

"Hey  is this cassidy?"

"Yeah who is this?"

"Nash Grier is Kaitlin there?"

"Um who's Kaitlin?" What the fuck she doesn't even know her own sister.

"Your sister......"

"Um nope sorry I have two sisters and ones named lexis and the other one died in my moms stomach... ops um that was tmi and I also had a brother but he died in a car accident ugh sorry for the tmi!!"

(A/n everyone thinks he died in a car accident but no he's still alive)

"Its okay but do u know a Kaitlin Rodriguez?"

"I did but no one knows what happened to her."

"Oh thanks"

"Yep bye" that was wierd……

•lexis•

OMG!!! I REMEMBERED SOMETHING ELSE!!!

°

Omg what did she remember