Chapter 16

*Recap*

I ran into something gross and icky..

*Present*

There stood Nash and his crew. Just imagine me puking mentally. Then out of no where Nash came up to me.

" Ewe look at this ugly thing. did I get hit by a truck after you gave birth to it because it looks exactly like you. It's a fat cow or alien or what ever you call this road kill!" Nash exclaimed.

Wtf he comes here just to insult my dog? Really? well that's not getting past me!

" Excuse me ass wipe but this thing over here is a dog and stop talking about your self to the dog to make it feel bad about how you were hit by a truck after Carter gave birth to you! So stop bragging because right now that your strong enough to try to make your road kill of a self be compared to a cute dog!"

Yeah I said that! wow I didn't even know I had the guts to say that but to be honest I'm scared..

I guess I was to scared to notice that the guys were trying to choke back there laughter because all you could here was coughing sounds and snorts.

* Nash *

"Excuse me ass wipe but this thing over here is a dog and stop talking about yourself to make the dog feel bad about how you were hit by a truck after Carter gave birth to you! So stop bragging because right now your strong enough to make your road kill of a self be compared to a cute dog!" Kaitlin yelled.

Wow. I didn't know she had that in her but she's going to get it hard.

I was interrupted my thoughts of hurting her by shuffling and snorts in the back after she said that. I gave them a glare and they stopped.

One thing I can't let go is my shocked facial expression I looked like I was looking at a castle made of chocolate and Kaitlin looked scared out of her mind. She should be!

I just turned around a walked away but still mentally planning on a way to destroy her for good!

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

I hope that this will make up for the days I missed but I'll will be posting twice a day and since it's 2:00 am I had to post something short.