Chapter 8

•• Cassidies pov ••

I walked to Nash and I heard a yell it was a mans voice maybe his dad and it was he was yelling about him doing something wrong and then I heard another guys voice but it was light but he had an accent and I peered threw the widow to see all the boys and Nashe's dad there and well if Nashe's dad weren't there my plan would be perfect! But no I have to do it some other time! ugh I just have to wait till the beat her up again which will hurt me but not as much as I will hurt them!

So I went home! fuck! I tripped and fell and I heard the light go on and a few what the hell and what the fucks went around and I hid in the bush and Nash came by the bush and picked up the pot and his hand was 3 inches away so i panicked then Nash left with his friends inside and I ran all the way home. it wasn't a long run tho thank The Lord! I got in a went home and my sisters phone kept going off every 5 seconds so I picked it up and started reading... wtf! Here's the messages.

Nash: I know you were by my house and for that you won't see the day light for a few hours😋 ~love Nash and the boys! ( OMG what did I do)

Unknown: your going to get it bitch ~ cartahh

Unknown2: your going to die so just kill yourself ~ Cameron

Unknown3: your going to die! slut! ~ Taylor

The most are the same as the other ones. What the hell did I get to my sister into!!!! I quickly deleted the texts and ran upstairs starring at the celling.

••Kaitlin's pov••

I woke up and sludged out of bed my sister was acting weird and she even offered me a ride to school but I declined and started walking. 5 minutes while I was walking a car came over and the person who was in it yelled get it but I made a ran for it and let's say that wasn't my best choice in the world... I felt big hands grab me by the waist and pulled me to a stop and there stood Nash who said " I'm not going to ask you or tell you again get in the fucken car!" So I did as I was told and he kept bringing something up that u was at his house? what the fuck I never been over there! Whatever he's probably been dropped on the head a million times as a baby and too many smack cams he's an ass ugh!

The car came to a stop and we were at school and they dragged me into the bathroom and started punching and kicking me then everything went black..

I woke up just in time for the last bell to ring to go home and I was in the girls bathroom! how couldn't anyone not notice a girl bleeding in the middle of the bathroom floor! I got up and walked out to be greeted by my bullies and they grabbed me and took me out back and beat me up and I think I lost a gallon of blood because when I woke up it was 7pm and it was like 3 when the took me here but when I woke up I tried standing up but I fell so I called my sister and she picked me up.