Chapter 22

**lexis**

"SACY OMG"

"KAITLIN!!!"

"ITS LEXIS NOW

BECAUSE OF THEM"

"Oh well come on in we have to catch up!!!"

"Okay"

"Oh in so sorry for not telling you I was leaving."

"It's fine"

We got all caught up and it turns out that she moved because her brother and his friends had to move (dumb excuse but I'm on a boat give me a break)

**taylor** (ooo betcha didn't see that coming. Shut up alexis! Okay byeee)

We all stopped looking for Kaitlin because we have to go on tour and we have to pack because we are going to la for this weekend. I will fine Kaitlin I promise to get her back for what she did.

**flashback**

I was walking home to give my sister a birthday present because I decided to become nice in 6th grade and today was the first day. I walked him on my sister with a gun..

" What are you doing?"

"Taylor go away nobody care this girl said so" (showed him a picture of a girl who looked like Kaitlin)

"I care please I need you!"

"Goodbye Taylor I love you I hope your dreams of becoming famous work out."

"No lis-" bang!

"NOOO!" I screamed I called 911 and they took her in. A few hours later they said they couldn't fix her and she was dead!

I never got to see her after that! I made a promise that day! I will get that girl back if it's the lay thing I do!!

**End of flashback**

I hadn't realize I was crying until Nash asked me if I was alright. I'm not alr- ring ring ugh wtf!!!

Bart: hey Taylor I need to talk to u.

Me: UGHH what do u want!

B: I need you to check out that new YouTube singer lexis Rodrigues she just made a video and already has 1 million subscribers. I need you to bring a group guest and if you like her you can decide to bring her okay? Okay. (tfios) and start packing you leave at 5 tomorrow.

T: okay bye

**end of convo** (duh)

We all watched her video and man she was good!! No she was amazing! We realized she just posted a video of her messing around with people she was funny lol!! I called Bart and we wanted her and o2l to come to magcon.

**lexis**

I was messing around with people in the store and Stacy was video taping it and then all of a sudden my phone was going off from views and comments then I got a call from an unknown number.

•convo•

?: Hello? is this lexis Rodrigues?"

Me: yeah who is this?

?: this is Bart and I was wondering if you would like to join magcon as a special guest

Me: um...

~

I wonder what she said??!?

~