Chapter 7

••School••

Kaitlin's pov

I went to all my classes as usual but I didn't get beat up this morning so maybe this is a fresh start? I was finishing language arts for mrs.Russell and then the bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and walked out the doors only to be greeted by them! Ugh! they all had stupid little smirks on the ugly ass faces and then someone grabbed me from behind and everything went black....

••4 hours later••

I wake up with a massive headache I could barley move I manage to stand up and walk home almost knocking everything over in my path. Then I made it to the front door and passed out.

••Cassidy's pov••

My little sister walked threw the door bruised up, blood everywhere on her body, and scratch marks then she passed out and I ran over to her and picked her up and set her on the couch and she got a text from a random number that said " hah u little bitch hope you enjoyed your kick ass beating and at least u weren't awake for the 2 hours we were there! I hope u kill your self one day and try to make it soon we all can't wait anymore bye slut and just wait for your beating tomorrow because this time it will be more painful" signed Magcon boys. I just grabbed my bat and left the house furious 😡!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chaper but I'm tired and I think this counts as my make up days! byee ~alexis💖