Chapter 19

*Recap*

Omg.. I thought out loud when I saw....

**present**

Cameron. CAMERON?!? Why would he kiss me he's called me so many names and said that I would never be kissed. Why? is this a joke? a prank? a dare? yep I bet it's a dare. I would understand that.

I sat there with a blank expression and Cameron looked grossed out.

He got up and went to the kitchen. Hmm I wonder why.

I was so lost into my thoughts that I didn't realized all the boys laughing and someone said, " I can't believe he did it!" I knew it was a dare! "Eww that's so gross! well it's better than getting kicked in the balls 4 times in a row." It was Taylor. Yep. Taylor.

Okay that hurt a little. More like a lot! Ugh!! That's so mean!! I hate these boys!! Im leaving!

"No don't you have to wait till Nash comes back." Cater said.

"Huh?" did I think that out loud? I guess I did.

"I said you have to wait for Nash!" Carter slightly yelled with annoyance in his voice.

"I could care less about Nash and his stupidity" I yelled more like stated.

"Oh really!?" shit! Guess who. Yep your right! Nash... fuck!!

"Y-y-yeah!" I shuttered.

"Mkay" smack! "Ouch what the hell!!!" I screamed! I was furious!

"Fuck you!!!!" I yelled obviously furious.

I'm leaving more like moving!! To a different state and changing my look and name!!!!!!

"Well fat pig for that your going to get a bad beating tomorrow and I mean bad!" Nash yelled angrily. I just stormed out and went home.