Chapter one

~katlin~

Dancing in the mirror.... Singing in the shower la da de la da da.

Ugh it's Monday I have to go back to hell aka school. I used to love school until 5th grade. Let's just say I'm bullied by 9 guys.

Anyways before I go on and on let me introduce my self.

My names Katlin Rodrigues. I'm 15 and going to be 16 this week Friday! I'm bullied by 9 guys and I have an eating disorder because my bullies always called me a "fat pig" and I also cut. I know it's a sign of weakness but I can't help it I started in 6th grade when they boys broke my nose and called me names that always replay in my head.

My dads in the military and my mom is a nurse so I'm usually home by myself for a longtime. I have a sister Cassidy but she's in collage.

Anyways back to my life. I rolled out my bed and striped naked and turned on the shower but before I got in I looked in the mirror and said

"Everyone's right you are fat!" Then I started looking at my new and old cuts and sighed then got in and felt the hot water drip down my back and asked my self,

"What did I ever do to the guys me and Nash were best friends and now I'm treated like a piece of shit!" I got out and did another sigh and got dressed for they day.

Then I added liquid cover up to cover my bruises and cuts and applied mascara because I had no one to impress.

My mom yelled for me down stairs to get to school! I looked at the clock and said "Holy shit I have 8 minuets!"I hurried down stairs, kissed my mom goodbye and just skipped breakfast because everyone calls me fat and I walked to school and I had 7 minuets left and it only took me 5 minuets to get to school.

As I was walking I heard someone say, "Hey fat slut." I just ignored it and kept walking. Then a few seconds later in heard someone yell "Hey fat bitch watch it so I don't run you over." I suspected all 9 of my bullies in the car smirking except for Shawn he was looking down with a sigh. I just walked away and hurried into school so I wouldn't get beat up that morning.

I was grabbing my books when I felt a sharp pain on my fingers and I looked and saw they were stuck in my locker and Taylor, Matt, Nash, Cameron, Aaron, Carter, Jack J and Jack G were standing there laughing there asses off . But not Shawn. I opened my locker and got my books and went to first hour science and luckily only 1/9 bullies were in that class. Yay! (Note the sarcasm) I sat in the way back and started writing down some notes when I felt a sharp pain in my right arm and I screamed, "OWWW! WHAT THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU CARTER!" Carter didnt look to happy and he wispered in my ear something I new was coming. Then the bell rang and I got up and asked the teacher if I could go to the nurse and he said definitely.

~Carter~

I hate hurting Kaitlin but Nash said I had to make her life a living hell or else.

~Katlin~

I walked out of the nurses office and went straight to the bathroom and locked my self in the last stall and took out my old friend Mr. razor and started cutting.

1. for me being me.

2. For being stabbed.

3. for Carter being a jerk.

Then I cleaned up the mess and covered up my arms and walked back to class which was pointless because there was 3 minutes left anyway.

----------------------
end of day
-
I was walking home when I felt someone grab me and shove me into a dark alley and there I knew this was the day I was going to die. They were all there smirking except for Shawn he had gult in his eyes and he sighed.

Then I heard cameron and Taylor said "Hold her." so Matt and Aaron held me on a wall and I was thinking to myself what was going to happen.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with a sting on the side of my face and I grabbed my cheek and winced in pain and they were all kicking, smacking, punching and other pain full things when I blacked out and I felt my body drop on the cold hard ground.

Then someone whispered in my ear I'm sorry and that person sat me up and repeated sorry and then it was gone.

~Shawn~

I hated watching them beat her up. Man it killed me inside to see her hurt. Then I was snapped out of my thoughts when Taylor said it was time to go. Matt and Aaron dropped her on the ground and started walking away.

That was my chance to swoop in so I did and I told her I was sorry a bunch of times, sat her up and walked away saying sorry and having some tears run down my face.

~Kaitlin~

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 6:30! Ehh who cares no ones ever home anyway. So I started walking back home and on my way I took my friend Mr. Razor and started cutting. I didn't care. I cleaned up my arm with a dirty towel I found and walked home still soar. When I arrived home my sister was on the couch and she ran up to me with a big smile that soon faded. She asked me a bunch of questions. I had to explain and she said that

"Tomorrow was a make over day." So I got into the shower and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter one guys and thanks for reading! I'll update soon I promise!

Comment
Like
Vote
Thanks!