Chapter 2

~Next morning~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Oh my god!!! I threw my alarm clock at the window and the window broke along with my alarm clock probably being smashed on the concrete and shattering.

Oh well! I got my lazy ass up and got in the shower I did my normal stuff in the shower and got out. I blow dried my hair and got ready for school because my sister said that we aren't going shopping till Friday and it's tuesday!

UGHH LIFE SUCKS! I screamed into my pillow and walked out my room and left with out saying anything.

As I was walking I heard the meanest comments but one of them got my attention and it was told by Taylor he said "go die already no one wants u here!" Wow that stung!

~At school~

I did the same thing like always and walked to my class and this time all my bullies have the same exact schedules. Yay! Can't wait! *sarcasm* I walked in and sat in the back corner in the last row and started wright down notes until someone wiped everything off my desk causing them to to hit the ground.

I heard laughter and I yelled
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO U GUYS!" and walked away running to the bathroom with out looking back.

I checked to make sure no one was inside and then I went to the last stall and started crying and cutting 1 for every bully I have and then I cleaned up the floor and walked out of the stall to see a girl staring at my bloody arm.

~Stacey~

Im new a student here and I saw this girl run out I think her name was Kaitlin but I saw her books being wiped on the floor and she yelled at these very attractive guys and ran out so I followed.

I heard quiet slobs and I saw blood on the floor and I though it was her time if the month but I was wrong.

When she walked out her arm was bloody and she looked scared as hell.

~katlin~

OMG she saw my arm I started crying and then I washed my arm and was about to run out but she said something, something I thought no one would ever say to me........

<><><><><><>

Vote

Comment

Share

I'll update soon!

Byee

Kik me: tumblr_dreams_