✧ fifteen ✧

namjoon was traumatized

he laid on the cold ground, rapidly breathing. he did not sleep, hell he couldn't even close his eyes, everything was too fresh, too vivid.

light surged into the room and in walked johnny. namjoon did not even move, he just watched the disgusting man. johnny crouched down to his level. he caressed namjoon face and namjoon did not resist or move.

johnny picked him up and left the dark room. he walked them out and into a rather large bathroom. he held namjoon in place as he began to run a bath for him.

once finished he put namjoon in the bath and began to clean him, brush his teeth, washed his hair and even bandaged all his wounds. it was like johnny was remorseful for what he had done. like this was his sorry. like this would make anything better.

johnny watched namjoon's blood shot eyes tear up again as he took the boy out of the bath. "baby i'm
so sorry i had to do that yesterday," he sat namjoon on the counter and began to dress him in shorts and a t-shirt. "you were just being bad. you understand?" he caressed namjoon's cheek and kissed it softly.

"p-please stop calling me that." namjoon said, almost inaudible. he was looking down the entire time. "kookie's name for me is baby." he finally raised his head up and looked johnny in his eyes. "you've already ruined so much for me, don't ruin that for me too."

johnny rolled his eyes. he took namjoon off the counter and carried him past the dark room and into an office. he put namjoon in a chair and handcuffed one of his hands to it. "one phone call to a pack member." johnny said.

"jin." namjoon said. johnny dialed the number and handed the phone to namjoon. it rang for a while before it was finally picked up.

"kim seokjin." the phone rang out. namjoon began to cry tears of joy and smiled.

"jinnie..."

"how's that arm jimin?" yoongi asked.

"my arm shouldn't be your concern, it should be what taehyung told us." jimin grunted. he just got finished going through jaemin's file. guy is literally a prostitute.

"i know but we don't know if jooheon is right. what if he got the timeline messed up?" yoongi pleaded. he didn't want to accept the fact that namjoon getting raped was something that might happen.

"everything jooheon has told us proved this gang follows certain routines, so today we should get a little video in the mail and i swear to God yoongi, if it's a video of my angel getting ra-" jimin was stopped as taehyung burst the through the door.

"we never traded with NCT but we did buy property from a Lee Tae Yong four months ago!" taehyung said smiling widely.

jimin and yoongi looked at him confused and taehyung sighed and smacked them both upside the head with the file.