✧ six ✧

it's only the second day and namjoon feels drained

it's only the second day and namjoon feels drained. his eyes stared into the darkness of the room and his hands felt wet. but not with water something thicker. he felt around the ground until he felt something, no someone, he pressed against the body and felt his hands soak.

he began to scream and back up away from whoever it was. he began to hyperventilate and touched his hand with his other. it was blood. he screamed again.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" he yelled. he began to sob uncontrollably when the door swung open. it was johnny.

"baby boy...why so loud?" he stepped closer and kicked the body to the side. namjoon tried to press himself against the wall even more so. "oh him? that's kun. he told me we should let you go and just deal with yoongi, not his omega." johnny sighed before a sinister smile appeared on his face. "so i killed him." namjoon began to cry harder thinking about someone sticking up for him and dying because of it. "that's what happens to anyone that tries to save you."

"what do you want from us? we don't even know you!" namjoon said.

"you might not, but yoongi does. NCT is an elite gang made of many members. we used to have the largest drug ring in Asia, until you're beloved pack alpha took it all away. he forced our biggest supplier to sign to the Black Dragons. we lost 1.8 billion dollars in the last year and i want it back." johnny was angry now more then ever and pulled namjoon chin toward him, their face centimeters apart.

"why'd you take me then? why not just talk to yoongi?" namjoon was more angry then sad now. he's being tortured over some stupid drug business. he thought both yoongi and johnny acted childish in the situation. johnny should have confronted yoongi. yoongi shouldn't have taken johnny's business.

"oh baby..." johnny forcefully kissed namjoon, biting his lip. "i loved my business so i had to take something he loved just as much."

"it's been two days already..." taehyung sighed. "do you think yoongi is going to give that money?" jimin laid on his lap tracing the carpet on the ground.

"why wouldn't he? he loves joonie." jimin got up and grabbed tae to come with him. they held each other hands as they went down the hallway to namjoon's bedroom. opening the door he found jungkook and jin cuddling on his bed with his ryan plushies. his scent was almost completely gone.

the two betas hoped on either side of the alphas. "i miss him." jin blurted out. "so much. i-i just wanna hold him. i can't get those images of those guys touching him out of my head." jin sighed and
turned his head to give jimin a soft kiss on the lips. he did the same to jungkook and taehyung.

"what if yoongi doesn't comply by the time the 10 days are up?" taehyung asks.

"then h-he'll...di-" jimin began but he was quickly cutoff by hoseok. "he's not gonna die. don't say that."

hoseok jumped on top of the four men and tried to hug them all. "don't say things like. yoongi will, but he's just being adamant right now."

the four nodded at the alpha before jimin's phone began to ring. the screen flashed 'No Caller ID'

"it's a blocked number..." jimin said.

all the attention turned to the beta. "answer it." jin said. he looked at jungkook, "go get yoongi."

namjoon had hours to stare into the dark room, and watch the outline of the deceased body. he felt the blood on his hands drying. then in walked the three guys from before. namjoon's breath immediately halted. he was fucking terrified.

"johnny told us baby boy over here was being good so he gets a two minute phone call to any one of his pack members." the purple haired one said. namjoon gasped. he felt ecstatic. he could say something to help him out of here.

"on one condition..." the redhead spoke, "you can mention anything, except names." namjoon frantically nodded.

the faded orange haired man put a gun to the back of namjoon's head and knelt behind him. the red haired man began to kiss his neck and namjoon softly pleaded for him to stop.

"give me the phone number." the purple haired man demanded. namjoon wondered which member. "you have five seconds." namjoon blurted out jimin's number once he said that.

the phone rang and rang. "park jimin." the phone rang out. namjoon's eyes began to water hearing his voice.

"MINNIE!" namjoon yelled out. "PLEASE HELP ME!"

"joonie! angel! where are you?" jimin's voice became frantic and helpless.

"i don't know but tell yoongi to just give them the money please..." namjoon sighed out. the faded orange haired man began to run his hand underneath namjoon's sweatshirt.

"he won't." jungkook said through the phone. namjoon missed his baby alpha.

"jungkook? please! convince him! i can't do this! tell him it's a drug deal he stole and-" a gunshot rang out in the room and namjoon screamed.

"ANGEL!"

"BABY!"

"FLOWER!"

"BEAUTIFUL!"

"BABE!"

all the voices came out at the same time but namjoon heard all their nicknames for him come out. except yoongi.

namjoon's thigh was shot and he cried in pain. "guys! they're touching me, hurting me," he sobbed out. "i can't take this anymore! please!"

the orange haired man trailed the gun down namjoon's back and near his entrance.

"no! please! stop it!" namjoon cried out. the orange haired man spoke into the phone. "let's see if your whore likes a gun in his ass as much as cock."

the boys on the other side began to plead, saying they just want namjoon back. all of them were crying but yoongi was holding everything back, just listening.

"one minute forty two seconds." the purple head said.

that's when namjoon screamed in pain as a
cold metal entered him.

"PLEASE! JUST HELP ME!" namjoon yelled. the metal was pulled out of him and they smacked him in the head with the gun knocking him unconscious.

"eight days left dragons..." the purple haired man said into the phone. "eight days."

then they ended the call. they called the nurse in to patch up namjoon's gunshot wound.

that's when absolute chaos broke out between the Black Dragons.

©peachyyjin///2019